The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University organizes the CRSU B.Ed Admission to provide applicants with entrance to a two-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program. Applicants can gain admission to Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University’s many colleges.
Applicants interested in the B.Ed course can apply online by visiting the official website and filling out the registration form. Applicants should be up to date in order to apply for this course.
This page will provide applicants with full information about the CRSU B.Ed Admission registration form dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application form filling procedure.
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The registration form is a linked schedule of CRSU B.Ed entrance accessible for individuals who wish to enroll in the B.Ed course.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The CRSU B.Ed Admission Registration Form is now accessible online. Applicants will be able to access the registration form from the first week of November until the third week of December 2021.
Applicants should carefully follow the directions provided on the official website. Applicants must have documentation and a scanned copy of their signature and photograph on hand while filling out the application form.
In the registration form, all details must be filled in accurately and completely. Applicants must submit the registration form together with the registration fees before the deadline.
Application fee for CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023
The online registration-cum-counseling fee that applicants must pay is Rs. 1000/- for General class applicants. The application cost for female applicants and those from the SC/BC/PH categories is Rs. 625/-. PNB and Axis Bank E-Challans can be used to pay the registration fees. The cost can also be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University’s official website (https://crsu.ac.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the link to the application form.
- They should fill out the registration form, and then they will be given a login id and password to fill out the application form.
- Applicants must fill in all of the precise and comprehensive information on the registration form.
- Applicants must upload their scanned required papers, such as pictures and signatures, in the format specified.
- Applicants must make the payment after filling out all of the essential information on the registration form.
- Applicants must print the registration form and fee receipt and retain them for future reference.
Document required for CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who applied for CRSU B.Ed Entrance should be aware of their qualification criteria, which are listed below. Before completing the registration form, double-check it.
- Age Limit: No age restrictions.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have a minimum of 50 percent minimum aggregate (47.5 percent marks for Haryana SC/ST students).
- Relaxation: The marks percentage for SC/ST/PH applicants will be reduced.
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to obtain their Admit Card through the university’s official website. The admit cards for the applicants who have scheduled the admission test will be issued by CRS University.
The University will not send admit cards to individual candidates via postal or courier services in any way. When you travel to the examination center, you must bring your Admit Card with you.
At the time of the examination, the applicant has proper identification other than the Admit Card. Without the Admit Card, the applicant would be unable to take the exam.
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
The CRSU B.Ed 2021 Merit List will be available in the fourth week of November 2021. The merit list for general and scheduled caste applicants will be published separately by the university.
The results would be posted on the CRS College’s website. On the basis of the merit list, applicants will be invited to counseling sessions for admission to the institution. Entrance to this course will begin based on the merit list and counseling.
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 Counseling
Counseling is only available for vacant/discarded seats in SFS colleges. If seats remain unfilled after phase –II of counseling for the B.Ed course under self-financing, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Jind would conduct additional counseling for vacant/leftover seats (Haryana).
The timetable for filling these vacant seats will be posted on the website and announced in two national papers.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.