CSSET 2022, also known as the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test, will be held for three Sanskrit-related institutes in India. CSSET is a nationwide examination. This year’s exam is scheduled for May 17th, 2022, at either the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha in Tirupati or the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha in Tirupati.
The entrance exam for entrance to three deemed Sanskrit universities in India, including Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, has begun. Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be free to pursue teaching programmes at these prestigious Sanskrit Universities/Institutes.
Applicants will learn about the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Registration Form dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and registration form filling procedure in this article.
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam Registration Form have been listed in the link below for applicants, and those who are planning to apply for this test should review it.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Application form
The registration form for the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam will be available online. From the first week of May through the third week of July 2022, the application form will be available. Applicants must attentively follow the directions when filling out the registration form.
All lessons and exams will be conducted entirely in Sanskrit. Applicants should fill in all of the precise and comprehensive details on the registration form. The registration form for admission may be canceled if the details are erroneous or insufficient. Applicants must submit their application forms before the deadline.
Application fee for CSSET B.Ed 2022
Apply online and pay the application cost. The registration fees can be paid in a variety of ways, including credit/debit/net banking. Applicants in the General/ Unreserved/ Other classes must pay Rs. 1500, while those in the OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD categories must pay Rs. 1200.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- To begin, go to the CSSET 2022 Exam’s official website (http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/).
- To get a user ID and password for the registration form, provide all of your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- Re-enter your account using your user ID and password.
- Open the registration form and fill it out completely and correctly.
- Scanned images should be uploaded.
- Make a payment for the application cost.
Document required for CSSET B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the CSSET B.Ed Entrance Exam application form, candidates should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 20 years old as of October 1, 2022.
- Citizenship: Applicants should be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold a Shastri or B.A. (With Sanskrit), or Vidwat Madhyama in the 10+2+3 Scheme, or an Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit)/ Vidwaduttama or similar degree from a recognized university or examining authority.
- Required Marks: They must have a Shastri or B.A. (with Sanskrit) or Vidwat Madhyama qualification with at least 50% marks.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories must have received a minimum of 45 percent in their qualifying exams. There will be no age relaxation for the applicants.
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The CSSET B.ed 2022 Admit Card will be released in the fourth week of July 2022. By the fourth week of July 2022, applicants will be able to download their admission cards from the official website.
Applicants must come into the office and present their login information. They must input their login details in order to download the admit card. On the day of the exam, test takers must present their admission cards as well as identification.
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Result
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Result is expected to be released in the third week of August 2022. All three universities will announce the CSSET 2022 results, as well as the merit list.
The shortlisted applicants will be notified of their admission status via the websites of the three institutions. In the third week of August 2022, the results will be available.
CSSET B.Ed 2022 Cut-off
The CSSET 2022 Cut Off is the lowest rank that an applicant must achieve in order to be considered for B. Ed seats. The cutoff differs from one institute to the next. The CSSET cut-off will also be determined by the progress and category of students who have been shortlisted.
Please keep in mind that simply meeting the cut-off does not promise admission; the applicant must also meet other qualifying conditions that the institute may impose.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.