The application form for the Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 has been released. Arunachal Pradesh GNM Admission was held by Arunachal University for those wanting to pursue a General Nursing Midwives (GNM) degree. Every year, a large number of candidates attend this course.
Arunachal Pradesh is a state in northeast India. Arunachal University is hosting GNM 2023. The full name of the GNM programme is General Nurses and Midwives. It is a 3 and 1/2-year paramedics diploma. Individuals, families, and communities are all served by nursing and midwifery.
Students will learn about the Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 application form, key dates, qualifications, and registration form-filling procedure, among other things, in this article.
Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must be informed of the important dates for admission that have been announced.
|End Date of Application||To be announced|
Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 Application form
The registration form for the Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 has been released. Applicants must first go to the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus there. Applicants should begin filling out the application form after reviewing the instructions in the prospectus.
Applicants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the quantified size and format specified on the university portal. Applicants are required to complete the application form completely and accurately with accurate information.
Applicants must enter some necessary details in the registration form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and family information, and other information.
- The registration fee in the offline mode is Rs. 3500.
- Applicants have the option of paying by pay order or cash.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first go to the Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council’s official website.
- Download the GNM Nursing Course Registration Form.
- Fill out the application form according to the directions.
- After filling out the registration form, candidates must submit it to the APNC along with the required documents and a demand draught for the registration fees.
- Pay the registration fee either online with a credit or debit card or offline with an e-challan.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate
Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Arunachal Pradesh GNM application form, all candidates must check their eligibility requirements and the qualification details as listed below.
- Applicants must be between the age groups of 17 and 35 to be considered.
- Citizenship in India is required of all applicants.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 exams from any recognised board with PCB and English as their main subjects.
- Applicants must have received at least 45 per cent of their marks from a recognised Board.
Criteria for Good Health:
- For admission, candidates must be medically fit.
Arunachal Pradesh GNM 2023 Merit List and Counselling
Those whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to the counselling round. Candidates will be notified of the counselling round’s details via the APNC website. Those who have been selected for counselling must show up with all of their original and photocopied documents. Candidates will be required to provide their college preferences after their documents have been verified.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.