The application form for the Assam GNM 2021 will be released soon. The Assam GNM Entrance Examination was held by the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare in Assam, Rupnagar, and Guwahati to give admission to applicants for the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) degree. This course attracts a large number of applications.
Entrance tests are used to facilitate entry to the GNM Nursing diploma programme, with a few colleges permitting merit-based admission. The entrance exam is based on the topics chosen in 12th grade by the candidate. Individual organising bodies give the application forms each year. The process of filling out a GNM Nursing application is governed by the guidelines and format provided by the individual conducting bodies.
Assam GNM 2021 Important Dates
Applicants must be informed of the essential dates for admission that will be announced. They must be informed about the situation.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Submission of Application form||To be announced|
|Selection List||To be announced|
Assam GNM 2021 Application form
After validating their eligibility, candidates should fill out the Assam GNM Registration Form. It should be noted that officials have the right to reject ineligible candidates’ applications at any time. Additionally, make sure you submit your form before the deadline. After the deadline, the officials will not accept any forms. The schedule is also included in the information pamphlet from the authorities.
After validating their eligibility, candidates should fill out the Assam GNM Application Form. It should be noted that officials have the right to reject ineligible candidates’ applications at any time. Additionally, make sure you submit your form before the deadline. After the deadline, the officials will not accept any forms. You may also look at the full schedule in the table below. The schedule is also included in the information pamphlet from the authorities.
Applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 1000/-. Note that if the fee is not paid, your application will be rejected. Such aspirants are also barred from taking the Assam Entrance Exam. Candidates can pay the fee using Internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, students can visit the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, and Guwahati’s official website.
- On the official website, candidates will find a link to download the application form, which they must click.
- Candidates must first print the application form PDF and then begin filling in all of the essential information.
- They should be obliged to fill out the application form with all required information, such as personal information, academic qualifications, communication information, and so on.
- Applicants must attach a current passport-size photo to the application form in the space given.
- Applicants must double-check all details on the application form before submitting it with the needed papers.
- Certificate of birth
- Mark sheets for 10th and 12th grades.
- Certificate of caste.
- Information about the bank.
- a photo in passport size
Assam GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age, educational qualifications, and nationality are all factors in the Assam GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria. As a result, candidates are chosen for the next step in the Assam ssuhs.in GNM Admission procedure based on their qualifying requirements.
- First and foremost, the candidate’s nationality must be Indian.
- It is required that the applicant be a woman.
- They must be Assamese permanent residents. As a result, the candidates must present a certificate of residence.
- The provision of the Permanent Resident Certificate does not apply to the wives/daughters of Assam government officials.
- As of January 1, 2021, the candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years old and his or her maximum age must be 24 years old.
- The upper age restriction for Reserved Candidates is determined by government regulations.
- To begin, candidates must have received a minimum qualifying grade in 10+2 from a recognised board.
- Students who have studied Arts (but just in the vocational stream) are also eligible to apply for the Assam GNM Nursing.
- For all candidates, a minimum qualifying score of 40% is required.
Assam GNM 2021 Exam Pattern
- There are no negative points.
- Each accurate answer earns you one point.
- The exam is available in both English and Assamese.
- Furthermore, the OMR sheet must be completed entirely in English.
- Each segment contains 25 questions.
- In addition, the paper is separated into four sections.
Students who are taking the exam should be familiar with the Assam GNM Exam curriculum.
Assam GNM 2021 Admit Card
- It serves as a pass for entry.
- As a result, you must bring it with you to the exam centre.
- Without it, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam room.
- It is also made available on the conducting body’s official website.
- You may get it there and download it.
- It also contains important information about the candidate.
- You should also bring identification with you.
- Make a couple of photocopies of it.
Assam GNM 2021 Result
- The official website for the Assam GNM Result will be released after the exam.
- The performance of candidates on the admission exam is taken into account.
- After that, the officials compile a merit list.
- It aids in the classification of candidates according to their merit.
- In addition, the counselling round is conducted on that premise.
- Officials could also issue a cut-off list.
- It establishes the minimum passing score.
Assam GNM 2021 Merit List and Counselling
This list contains the names of the candidates who have been chosen. It is made available within a week of the announcement of the results. Furthermore, this list aids in the classification of applicants based on their qualifications. Candidates are rated based on their entrance exam scores. Applicants are also contacted for counselling rounds based on this list.
Counseling for Assam Nursing 2021 begins soon after the entrance exam. It’s time for the final phase of the selection process. Furthermore, it is carried out for the purpose of document verification. As a result, candidates should bring all necessary documents with them. Both the originals and photocopies should be carried.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.