Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Andhra Pradesh GNM stands for Andhra Pradesh General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course. Applicants who wish to enroll in the General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course must complete the admissions process or take the entrance exam.
Only qualifying applicants who live in and belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh will be admitted by the official authorities. The General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course (GNM) and Post Basic Diploma One Year Courses would be open to such male and female applicants.
Students who took the General Nursing & Midwife Regular Examination for the 1st Year and are now seeking GNM Nursing 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result 2022 are in the right spot. From here, you can simply check and download the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year scorecard that has been released.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Previous Year Notification has been Available. Click Here to Check Notification.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Important Dates
The candidates who are appearing for the examinations should know the important dates, the table is given below.
|Last date of Payment of Registration||2nd week of October 2022|
|Submission of Application form||3rd week of October 2022|
|Last date for submission of Downloaded applications for Govt. Schools of Nursing.||4th week of October 2022|
|Last date for submission of Downloaded applications for Convener Quota seats||4th week of October 2022|
|Last date for submission of Downloaded applications for Management Quota seats.||4th week of October 2022|
|The selection process should be completed by||2nd week of November 2022|
|Commencement of classes will be from||3rd week of November 2022|
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Application form
The registration form for the Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 will be released in the month of September 2022. Applicants who wish to participate in the admissions process must complete and submit an application form. On the university’s official website, application forms will be available in an online format. Aspirants will be unable to fill out the application form in any other way than online.
Aspirants must fill out necessary facts such as personal information, academic information, contact and communication information, parents or guardians information, course-related information, and other details as needed when filling out the application form.
Application fee for Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the application fee is provided:
- Aspirants must pay the application cost once the application form is filled out.
- For admission, applicants must pay Rs 100/- as an application fee.
- In order to finish the registration, aspirants must pay the registration cost before the deadline.
- Aspirants can only pay the registration cost in cash.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The registration form is available on the authorities’ official website. All applicants should thoroughly fill out the application and submit it before the deadline.
- The registration forms are then checked by the superintendents of AP Nursing Schools.
- Furthermore, each Superintendent is given an ID and password to use in order to verify the applications that they have received. They also make the list of qualified applicants public.
- The candidates are chosen solely on the basis of their abilities. Candidates’ grades in group subjects, except languages, are taken into account.
- In addition, incomplete applications or the ones without attested copies of relevant documents are rejected. Thus, do submit the documents carefully.
Document required for Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Recent color Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of AP, sets the eligibility criteria for AP GNM admission. Applicants should also double-check it before filling out the form. Ineligible students’ applications may be rejected by the authorities. In addition, the institutions’ eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Applicants from the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the course.
- It should be noted that this course is open to both male and female candidates.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have completed 10+2 with English and a 40 percent overall score. The candidate must have graduated from a state-approved institute as well as the national institute of open schooling (NIOS).
- ANMs who have passed the registration exam are also eligible for admission.
- Foreign citizens who have completed the 12th grade are also eligible to apply.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
The names of all qualifying candidates are listed on the AP GNM Nursing Merit List 2022. The AP GNM Nursing Merit List is based on a candidate’s HSC test achievement. If your name isn’t on the list, you won’t be admitted. On the official website, it will be available. You can also look at the institution’s notice board for AP GNM Nursing Registration Form.
Officials have the ability to conduct counseling rounds. It is also used to determine whether or not a person is eligible for a course. It generally happens after the result is announced. Furthermore, all selected candidates must attend this course. Officials will announce the place, time, and date of the AP GNM/ANM Counselling 2022. Applicants must bring all necessary documentation with them.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.