The CTET Entrance Exam 2021 will be conducted in July 2021 for qualified candidates. The CTET Entrance Test 2021 is a national-level examination conducted twice a year by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The eligible candidates get help for admission to government schools / added schools / private institutes of the country through CTET.
The objective of the Central Board of Secondary Education is to establish transparency in teaching quality in the national/central/uniform standard teaching process. The CTET entrance examination helps the candidates for further improvement and performance in the education process in the institutions.
CTET 2021 notification will be released soon, along with all the information related to filling the application form will also be displayed on the official website. Here in this section, the Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result, and complete recruitment process are given.
CTET 2021 Important Dates
Here in the heading of this article, our team will provide the all important dates related to the CTET Entrance Examination 2021. Dates can be Changed at any time as per the Official Sources so visit this page daily for updates.
|Notification Releases||To be Announced|
|Release Date of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date fee Submit Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||To be Announced|
|Last Date to take Printout||To be Announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be Announced|
|Releasing of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
CTET 2021 Application Form
In this section information about all the important things of the application form of CTET 2021 will be obtained. Along with this, how to fill the application form will also be told.
CTET Entrance Examination 2021 application form comes through online and is filled with it. The Application Form Link will be Provided through Central Board of Secondary Education (https://ctet.nic.in/) Candidates have to provide the current photographs, signature scanned images in the registration dashboard.
The image of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The size of the scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB. The signature image dimensions should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height). After submitting the application form, students will get an automatic registration number and password. Students must keep the registration number and password for future reference. Whatever personal information is written in the application form will be filed correctly and carefully, if the information will be wrong at any point, then the application form will be rejected by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
In this section information on the application fee of CTET 2021 will be given.
The student should first check about the application fee and then complete the process of filling the application fee. The application fee can be paid both online and offline. Students can fill the application fee by net baking / credit card / debit card / UPI / Paytm etc. The student can pay the application fee is also through offline mode by e-challan from Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank. Payment will not be refundable once fees have been paid.
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students are requested to read the seat 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
- SC / ST / OBC / separate category / reserved category students are exempted from 5% marks.
- There is no minimum age limit for appearing in this exam.
- You can give this exam countless times.
- There are 2 levels in CTET 2021 entrance exam.
- Classes I to V are called primary level. Classes VI to VIII are called upper primary level.
Primary Level Eligibility Criteria
- To take this exam, you must have passed a minimum of 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent education or 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) by any government recognized board/institute. is.
- To take this exam, you must have passed a minimum of 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent education or must have a Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) of 4 years by any government recognized board/institute. is.
Upper Primary Level Eligibility Criteria
- Students are required to pass a minimum of 50 percent marks in the final year of graduation. Students who have passed two years diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) are eligible for CTET 2021.
- The student who is required to pass minimum of 50 percent marks in senior secondary or its equivalent education or is a holder of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education by any government recognized board/institute is eligible for this examination.
CTET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important to know the pattern of this exam before giving this test to the students.
- Students need 60% marks to pass the exam.
- This exam is taken in the offline medium in two papers.
- Students can choose 2 languages out of 20 languages in the question paper. These mainly include Hindi and English.
- You are given 2 hours and 30 minutes to do this exam.
- In this exam, you are asked objective questions.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
CTET 2021 syllabus
It is very important for the students to check their syllabus before preparing for the exam. You can check and download the syllabus on its official website. Candidates are also advised to study NCERT books.
CTET 2021 Preparation Tips
This section describes the preparation tips for the CTET 2021 entrance exam. With the help of preparation tips, students will get help in taking the CTET Entrance Exam 2021.
Before preparing for this exam, it is important that all the children understand its Exam Syllabus and the Exam Pattern of the examination so that it is easy for them to take the exam. Students should make a daily time array and follow it regularly. Before preparing for the exam, it is important that you practice the questions that have come in the last few years. Solve mock tests online and offline.
CTET 2021 Admit Card
CTET 2021 Admit Card comes through online. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The authority website can not be sent through offline mode or to the students’ addresses. All the applicants are communicated in this regard on their registered mobile number and email.
The applicant can log in to the official website of the CTET and get his / her to admit card. It is very necessary to carry this admit card at the time of examination. The name of the applicant is mentioned in the admit card, roll number, place of examination, date, and time of examination. On the day of the entrance examination, it is necessary to carry the official ID proof along with the admit card, otherwise, it will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
CTET 2021 Answer Key
In this section information about the answer key for CTET 2021 is given.
Answer key will be provided after CTET 2021 entrance exam. This answer key is displayed only on the official website of CTET 2021. You can download the answer key by login. The answer key of the CTET entrance exam 2021 helps to know the result. If you have any objection to a question, then you can also object to the answer key for that.
CTET 2021 Exam Result
In this section, the result of CTET 2021 will be given.
The result of CTET 2021 is made available on its official website. This result will be made available through online medium only. It is necessary for the applicant to have the application number and date of birth to see the result of the CTET Entrance Examination 2021. The exam result will not be published in any form by the offline medium. The official website will display the result of the examination through PDF.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.