The Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2022 is organized by the Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) of Sikkim. This is a once-a-year examination held at the state level. This exam will be held for applicants from the state of Sikkim, and it will be held at several locations throughout the state by the Human Resource Development Department.
The STET 2022 exam would certify applicants and place them in various government schools around the state as teachers. To hire suitable candidates, the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2022 is normally held twice a year. Candidates who want to teach in grades 1 through 5 must take Paper I.
Students who pass this exam will be hired as elementary school instructors. Paper II is required for candidates who intend to teach grades 6 to 8. Candidates who pass this exam will be assigned to work as elementary school instructors. The recruitment process for STET 2022 will follow the guidelines set forth by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
STET 2022 Answer Key has been Released. Scroll below for the Link.
STET 2022 Information Brochure has been Released on 6th September 2022. Click Here to Check the Brochure.
Click Here to Check the Notice.
Sikkim TET 2022 Important Dates
The dates for the Sikkim TET Application Form have been listed in the link below for applicants to review, and they must do so.
|Release Date of Online Application||September 6th, 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||September 26th, 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||September 26th, 2022|
|Edit date for Online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||October 19th, 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||October 29th, 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||November 1st, 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Sikkim TET 2022 Application form
The Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) of Sikkim will issue the Sikkim TET 2022 Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the official website beginning in the first week of March 2022. The Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is used to recruit primary (Class I to V) and elementary (Class VI to VIII) teachers at the state level. To pass the TET exam, students must have a score of at least 60%. Before applying for Sikkim TET, candidates should verify the qualifying requirements.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Application fee for Sikkim TET 2022
The following is complete information about the Sikkim TET Application Fee for 2022:
- Applicants must apply offline only by submitting an e-challan to the nearest IDBI Bank in the name of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD.
- The registration fee for Sikkim TET 2022 is Rs.400/- for all categories.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, hopefuls should go to the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department’s official website (http://sikkimhrdd.org/).
- Then, under the advertisement tab, look for the Sikkim TET Exam and click on it.
- Applicants can download the Application Form and fill in the relevant information on the Sikkim TET Teacher Application Form.
- They must pay the appropriate application cost for their category and review all completed information.
- Applicants must submit the Application Form before the deadline and keep a printed copy for future reference after filling in all of the requirements.
Document required for Sikkim TET 2022
- Marksheets for 10th and 12th grades
- Identification certificate
- Certificate of Birth.
- Certificate of Category.
Sikkim TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate’s age should be at least 21 years old and no more than 35 years old.
Candidates from the reserved categories (SC/ST/PH) will be given a 5% age relaxation as per board rules.
- Paper 1 is for students in lower primary school (classes I through V).
- Applicants must have completed Senior 10+2 with a minimum of 45 percent or be in their last year of a four-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) / two-year diploma in education (D.El.Ed) / two-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree BA / B.Sc and a bachelor’s degree in education (B.ED) can also apply for the exam.
- Paper-II is for students in upper primary school (Class VI-VIII)
- Applicants must have a BA/B.Sc degree with a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
Candidates who are in their final four years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / Bachelor of Arts (Ed.) / Bachelor of Science (Ed.)
Sikkim TET 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is complete information about the Sikkim TET Exam Pattern 2022:
- Exams: The Sikkim TET will consist of two papers, namely,
- Paper I – Primary School Teacher (Kindergarten to Grade 5)
Paper-II:- Graduate Teacher for Classes VI to VIII.
The Examination Pattern:
- Teacher Eligibility is the type of question. The test will be objective in nature (Multiple Choice questions).
- The total number of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) is 150. All of them are required.
- There will be no negative marking in this course.
- 2.30 hours for the examination.
Sikkim TET 2022 Syllabus
Students who are taking the exams should be familiar with the syllabus. The URL is provided below.
Click Here to Check Syllabus.
Sikkim TET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the STET Admit Card 15 days prior to the examination and must bring it with them to the examination center. The STET 2022 Admit Card will be released within the first week of March 2022. All applicants who applied and were approved in 2022 will receive a new Admit Card by email. By entering the needed information in the required field, applicants can download the admit card. Students who do not have their admission cards will be denied entry to the examination hall.
Click Here to Download Admit Card.
Sikkim TET 2022 Result
The Sikkim Education Department publishes the results online after the examination. Candidates can go to sikkimhrdd.org to check their results. Only the roll numbers of those applicants who have been shortlisted are published in the Sikkim TET final merit list. The Sikkim TET results are now available in PDF format. A STET certificate is given to applicants who achieve the minimum qualifying marks. The certificate is good for the rest of your life.
Click Here to Check Answer Key.
How to Get Your STET Result 2022 Online
- Visit http://www.sikkimhrdd.org for further information.
- The Human Resource Development Department’s home page will be displayed on the screen.
- The most recent news and announcements will blink on the home page.
- Look for STET Result 2022 in that section.
- The STET Result 2022 PDF can be accessed by clicking on the link.
Sikkim TET 2022 Merit List
The Sikkim TET Merit List 2022 lists the names of those who were ultimately chosen for the position of Primary & Elementary (Graduate) Teacher. The final Sikkim TET Merit List 2022 will be determined by the Human Resource Development Department’s higher authority based on the applicants’ best marks. So go over the Sikkim TET Merit List 2022 attentively before moving on to the following phases.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.