The OSSTET, or Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test, is a state-mandated test for secondary school teachers in government-aided institutions in Odisha. The test is held by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSEO). The OSS TET is a once-a-year test. OSS TET is a qualifying program. The exam makes it easier to hire teachers in the fields of education and physical education.
The OSSTET online application form will be open from the 1st week of July 2023, Online. OSS TET will be held once a year or as the government deems necessary. The OSS TET application form, which will be submitted online, will be prescribed by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education. Candidates interested in applying for this exam can review the eligibility requirements, exam date, and pattern on this page.
If you want to work as a teacher in Odisha state schools, you must take the OSSTET Exam 2023, also known as the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2023.
OSSTET 2023 Important Dates
According to the official notification, BSE Odisha will hold OSSTET Exam 2023 in September 2023, and BSE Odisha will release the OSSTET 2023 Exam Date for applicants.
|Application Released on||November 2023|
|Application Ends on||November 2023|
|Hall Ticket Released on||January 2023|
|The entrance Exam is held on||February 2023|
|Answer Key was Released on||March 2023|
|Result declared on||April 2023|
|Counseling starts on||April 2023|
OSSTET 2023 Application form
To apply for Odisha TET 2023, candidates must complete an online application. From November 2023, the online application will be available. The application form will be available on the Board of Secondary Education of Odisha’s official website, i.e. Candidates must complete the application form with all academic and personal information.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Only online applications for OSSTET Application Form 2023 will be accepted by the conducting body; no other means will be accepted. From November to November 2023, you can apply online for the OSSTET 2023 application form. According to the BSE Odisha website, the application deadline will previously set for November 2023. Candidates will not be able to submit applications after the OSSTET Online Apply 2023 deadline. Fees for this examination can be paid online or in person through SBI Collect.
Application fee for OSSTET 2023
The application cost for OSSTET 2023 is Rs. 500 for General Category Applicants and Rs. 300 for other reserved category candidates.
Please note that before paying the application fee, candidates must register on the OSSTET official website with their email addresses and phone number. After registering, candidates’ accounts will be verified using an OTP, and they will be able to pay the fee online using a debit card, credit card, or other net banking sites.
Here are the Steps to Fill out the Form
- Candidates must go to the official website, http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/, to apply.
- Go to the homepage’s latest news section.
- Select OSSTET from the drop-down menu.
- Read the exam announcement and make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Fill in your information to become a member.
- Use the credentials to log in.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately, including all required information.
- Documents must be uploaded.
- Choose one of the offered payment ways to pay for the application.
- Before submitting your information, double-check everything.
- Fill out and submit the application form.
- Make a copy of the completed application form and print it for future reference.
Document Required for OSSTET 2023
- Passport Size photo
- Certificate of Caste (only for reserved category)
- Certificate of Public Health (If applicable)
- Certificates of the 10th and 12th grades/certificates of
- Certificate in UG/Ed.
OSSTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate to appear for OSSTET 2023, the most basic need is that he or she be fluent in Odia, both in reading and writing. Candidates must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination with Odia as a first, second, or third language subject from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, or any other recognized board in Odisha. Odia should be a compulsory topic for candidates in both the 10th and 12th grades. Candidates who want to teach Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, or Sanskrit must pass the OSSTET 2023 class 7 Odia test. In OSSTET, there are two categories that must be met:
- Teachers of education (category I) – Physical Education Teachers (category II)-Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a B.Ed.
- Physical Education Teachers (category II)-Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a B.Ed. Applicants for this position must have passed the 12th standard test from any Odisha-based academic board.
OSSTET 2023 Exam Pattern
OSSTET 2023 consists of two papers. Paper 1 is required for candidates who want to teach Arts, Language, and Science, whereas Paper 2 is required for those who want to teach Physical Education. There are 150 questions on the paper, all of them are multiple-choice. There will be four alternative responses to each question, one of which will be correct. Each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes long, with four sections.
The topics for the two papers will be different. However, both exams will have the same amount of multiple-choice objective-type questions, and no negative marking scheme will be used.
OSSTET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can download the Syllabus from the official website to have a thorough overview of all the courses covered in the exam.
Click Here to Download and View the Complete Syllabus.
OSSTET 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be available on the official website two weeks before the examination. The admission card will include information about the candidates and the examination, such as their name, roll number, date of birth, examination day and time, and the name of the exam center. After the release of various notifications, the Admit Card URL is also updated here.
You must follow the steps outlined below to obtain your OSSTET Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website or link (activated here soon).
- After that, enter your registration number as well as your date of birth (DoB).
- Click the submit button to send the form.
- On the system screen, your admit card will show.
- Take a print of the hall ticket and download a similar one.
OSSTET 2023 Result
The result decides whether or not an applicant is qualified to teach, and in order to do so, the candidate must achieve the minimal OSS TET cut-off marks set by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education. The steps to check and download the result are as follows:
Click Here to Check the Result.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- On the website, look for the OSSTET result link and click it.
- To log in, fill in the required information.
- The OSSTET result will be shown on the screen.
- View the outcome, then download and print it for future reference.
OSSTET 2023 Merit List
Candidates who took the Odisha Secondary TET Exam must meet the minimum cutoff marks in order to be included in the OSSTET Merit List 2023. Those who receive the highest or equal marks in the Odisha OSSTET Exam 2023 merit list are chosen. The candidate’s name and registration number appear on the merit list. Visit the official website for additional information on the OSSTET Merit List.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.