The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) of Odisha will soon publish the results of the Odisha TET 2022 or Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2022. Applicants can enroll in government, private aided, and private unaided colleges in Odisha through the OTET. It is held once a year at the state level. The Odisha TET test is open to all candidates who have completed their grade XII or graduated.
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) is administered by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) to determine who is eligible to teach in government, private aided, and private unaided schools in Odisha. According to the official website, passing the OTET exam is just one of the requirements for teacher employment. Simply passing the exam does not ensure a candidate’s appointment at a public school.
The eligibility test for Odisha teachers will be divided into two parts: Category A (Paper I) and Category B (Paper-II) (Paper-II). Both tests have their own set of eligibility requirements. Candidates should read the following article for additional information about the Odisha TET 2022.
Odisha TET 2022 Important Dates
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply before the deadline and begin preparing right once. The syllabus can be found on the official website.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Odisha TET 2022 Application form
The Odisha Board of Secondary Education will only distribute the OTET 2022 application form online. The OTET 2022 application form is expected to be available in July 2022. Before submitting the registration forms, candidates must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements. Candidates must first pay the registration cost after completing the registration form.
The candidate’s application cost is determined by their category. All applicants who wish to take the exam must complete and submit an application form before the deadline. The authorities will not accept any application filed by the candidate beyond the deadline.
Application fee for Odisha TET 2022
Applicants were required to pay the OTET 2022 Registration fee after successfully completing all of the details in the registration form. Application fees for Odisha TET 2022 vary depending on the candidate’s category, as shown below:
- General Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Rs. 300/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must register online at the relevant authority’s official website (http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/).
- Visit the official website and read all of the eligibility requirements and instructions for completing an online application form.
- Complete the registration process by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- If you have already registered, use your user ID and password to access the application form and complete it.
- In the application form, candidates must give personal information, academic information, correspondence address, and contact information.
- Ensure that every material is accurate and true in terms of facts.
Document required for Odisha TET 2022:
- Marksheet for 10th grade
- 12th Grade Marksheet
- Certificate for a bachelor’s degree
- Certificate of classification
- Certificate of Birth
- Id Verification
Odisha TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are seeking in teaching in Odisha State schools should review the OTET 2022 Eligibility, which is listed below:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Aspirants for OSSTET 2022 must be able to read and write in Odia.
- Interested candidates must have passed the BSE Odisha or any other recognized board’s Higher Senior Secondary Examination with Odia as one of the key subjects, i.e., First/ Second/ Third Language.
- The candidates must have cleared the BSE Odisha Class 10 (Single Subject Examination) Odia test.
- In order to apply for this test, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The OTET 2022 exam is divided into two parts. Candidates must confirm their eligibility requirements for the exam they have chosen.
Odisha TET 2022 Exam Pattern
Odia, English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, and Bengali are the examination languages.
The OTET is divided into two sections: 1st and 2nd papers
- Exam duration: 2.5 hours
- MCQ (multiple choice question) with no negative marking type of question
- Offline (pen and paper) mode of examination
Odisha TET 2022 Syllabus
Applicants now have access to the test pattern, weighting of various sections, and marking scheme.
Odisha TET 2022 Admit Card
The applicant will receive an admission card for the entrance exam after submitting the application form. From the second week of January 2022, the OSSTET admit card will be available online at the official website. With the help of your registration number and date of birth, you can get the admit card from the website. Candidates should report any discrepancies in their admit cards to the appropriate authority as soon as possible. Keep your admission card safe until the examination is completed. After the admit cards are released, we will provide a direct link here to download them.
Odisha TET 2022 Result
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will tentatively release the OTET 2022 results in June 2022. The final product will be available in PDF format.
On the official website of the BSE, Odisha, the OTET Merit List 2022 will be released. The outcomes will be determined by the OTET 2022 Answer Key. For SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, and PwD applicants, a common OTET merit list will be released. In comparison to other candidates, the candidate with the highest score will be given priority for OTET seat allocation.
Odisha TET 2022 Merit List
You will be informed about your merit list after the BSE Odisha OTET Result 2022 is released. On the merit list, you’ll be able to check your exam score. Your name, as well as the name of your father and the facts of your test results, can be included. If you’re not happy with your score, you should download and look through the merit list.
You may also get information on exam names, exam dates, and other details in the OTET Merit List. Using his or her registration number, each candidate can verify and download his or her merit list. You can see your scored marks on the merit list. The official website will soon reveal additional details regarding the merit list.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.