Candidates who want to apply for teaching employment in Chhattisgarh must take the CG TET, or Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test. The purpose of the CG TET is to verify the candidate’s eligibility. An applicant who wants to work as a teacher in a government or private school in Chhattisgarh must pass the CG TET test. The test is taken once a year, and applicants can choose between teacher training in government or private schools in Chhattisgarh for elementary classes (I-V) or upper primary classes (VI-VIII).
Every year, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) issues a notification detailing the number of vacancies and key dates for the CG TET. The official website has been updated with this notice. To stay up to current on the latest information on the Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test, candidates must visit the website regularly (CG TET 2022).
Candidates must be fully informed about all aspects of the CG TET exam. Furthermore, before applying for the exam, candidates must carefully review the eligibility requirements. They should also study the complete post to learn everything about the CG TET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, and so forth.
CG TET 2022 Application Form has been Released on 23rd August 2022. Scroll below for the Link.
CG TET 2022 Notification has been Released on 23rd August 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
CG TET 2022 Important Dates
The website does not provide specific dates, however, it does provide approximate dates so that candidates can plan properly. The final date had been set for April, but it has now been rescheduled and will be communicated to the candidates as soon as possible.
|Application Released on||August 23rd, 2022|
|Application Ends on||September 6th, 2022|
|The correction window will open||September 7th to 9th, 2022|
|Hall Ticket Released on||September 12th, 2022|
|Entrance Exam held on||September 18th, 2022|
|Answer Key Released on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling starts on||Announced Soon|
|Guidelines and Instructions- TET22||English, Hindi|
|Vyapam Pariksha Nirdesh- TET22||Click Here|
|Syllabus- TET22||English, Hindi|
|Important Instructions- TET22||Click Here|
|Instructions to fill the Form- TET22||Click Here|
|Sample Application– TET22||Click Here|
|Bank Instructions- TET22||Click Here|
|Online Application Form- TET22||Click Here|
|Track Application Status- TET22||Click Here|
|Check Transaction Status- TET22||Click Here|
CG TET 2022 Application form
The application form for the CG TET examination has been available on the CG TET’s official website. Candidates must register on the CGTET’s official website using their cellphone number, email address, and phone number, among other information (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test). After the candidate’s information has been entered, he or she can log in and complete the application form.
In JPEG format, candidates must upload scanned photos of their passport-size photograph, thumb impression, and signature. After all, the payments for this operation must be paid through internet ways. Candidates should grab a printout of the form after submitting it.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Application fee for CG TET 2022
For each category, the application will be different, and candidates can pay the fees online using a debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
|Category||Only for paper, I &II||Both for Paper I & II|
|General category||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 650/-|
|OBC||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-|
Here are Steps to fill out the CG TET 2022 Form
- The application form for the CG TET has been available Started on 23rd August 2022.
- The deadline to register for the CG TET is the 6th of September 2022.
- To obtain the TET online form, the candidate must go to the official website (https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/).
- After that, the candidate must complete the registration process.
- The candidate must complete the registration process by entering the needed information and then clicking the submit button.
- An application form will show on the screen after a successful registration.
- In the application form, the candidate must fill in all of the needed information.
- All of the information must be entered carefully and accurately.
- Candidates must click the submit button after filling out all of the required information.
- In the application form, candidates must upload all relevant papers.
- After uploading the documents, applicants must pay the application cost.
- If an applicant makes a mistake on the application form, he or she can submit it again.
Document Required for CG TET 2022
- 12th grade with at least 50% marks or two years of D.E.Ed.
- According to the NCTE Regulations, 2002, a Higher Secondary diploma with a minimum of 45 percent and a two-year D.El.Ed programs are required.
- Plus Two with a minimum of 50% and a four-year B.El.Ed.
- Secondary school diploma with at least 50% marks and two years of D.Ed (Special Education).
- Two years of D.El.Ed. after graduation.
CG TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must check his or her eligibility conditions before filling out the CGTET (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) form to take the exam.
- As a result, there is no age restriction for taking the CGTET.
- Graduation or a two-year diploma in primary education, or a Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) in pedagogy or a Bachelor of Education (B.ED) in pedagogy with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates for primary teacher (I-V) must have received at least 45 percent in their HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) or equivalent, or a relevant B. A/ B. Ed/ B.SC degree with at least 50 percent.
- Candidates for upper primary teachers (grades VI-VII) must have a relevant B.SC/ B.AD/ D. Ed (Diploma in Education) degree with at least 45 percent or a minimum of 50 percent in B. ED.
CG TET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The CG TET Exam consists of two papers: paper 1 for primary level classes (I-V) and paper 2 for upper primary classes (VI-VIII). Candidates must pass both tests to become primary or upper primary school teachers. Candidates who want to teach classes I-VIII must pass both examinations.
- The exam will be administered in an offline format and will last 2.5 hours (150 minutes).
- With a total of 150 questions, objective types of questions will be available. There will also be one mark awarded for each correct answer; there will be no negative grading.
- The detailed table for both papers is provided below.
CG TET 2022 Syllabus
The Chhattisgarh Board determines the CG TET exam syllabus, which is posted on the official website. Candidates should familiarise themselves with the CG TET syllabus and prepare accordingly.
Click Here to Check Syllabus in Hindi.
Click Here to Check Syllabus in English.
CG TET 2022 Admit Card
The Chhattisgarh professional examination board (CPEB) releases the admit card for the CG TET Examination on the official website of the CG TET. One week before the examination, the admit card will be available. By inputting their registration number and password, candidates can download their admission cards. The following information will be included on the admission card: the location, date, time, and location of the exam, as well as any other pertinent information.
The Admit Card Link will be Provided on 12th September 2022.
Candidates who are unable to download the admission card have contacted their respective authorities. It is recommended that you download a hard copy of the admit card since, without it, the candidate will be denied entry.
CG TET 2022 Result
The results will be announced on the CG TET’s official website in June 2022. The solution key will be made available on CG TET’s official website before the announcement of the results (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). Candidates can verify their results by inputting their roll number, and the CG TET paper requires a minimum score of 60%. Those who achieve a score of more than 60% will be awarded a certificate. Candidates who pass the examination will be invited to the interview phase.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.