Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has organize the Examination of Himachal Pradesh TET for twice (June & November) in a every year. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2021-22. The Application Form will be Begins from 24th May 2021 to 13th June 2021. It Is the State Level Entrance Examination.
This examination is conducted for the recruitment of primary and upper primary level teachers in various schools of Himachal Pradesh, in which the candidates appearing in the lower primary level examination are eligible to teach the children from class I to V and the candidates appearing in the upper primary examination are eligible to teach children from class 7th to 9th. For this, first of all the application form is required to be filled.
If you too want to apply for Teachers Eligibility Test, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you with the complete procedure of taking admission to HP TET in 2021. Here is everything you need to know about Himachal Pradesh TET 2021.
Himachal Pradesh TET 2021 Notification has been Released on 5th April 2021. Click Here to View Official Notice.
Himachal Pradesh TET 2021 Application Form will begins from 24th May 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2021.
|Commencement of application forms||May 24th, 2021|
|Last date for application forms||June 13th, 2021|
|Last date for application forms with the late fee||June 18th, 2021|
|Correction Window Open Till||June 19th to 21st, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||4 days before the Examination|
|Entrance Exmaination Date||July 4th to 18th, 2021|
|Announcement of Results||To be Announced|
The application form can be accessed through the official site of HP TET. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the HP TET 2021 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of Himachal Pradesh TET. The Application Link will be Activated on 24th May 2021 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is 13th June 2021.
Application Link will be Activated from 24th May 2021.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (https://hpbose.org/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to required to fill your name, date of birth, contact number etc.
- After filling all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reasons the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For general category applications – Rs. 800 / –
- For Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped Applicants – Rs. 500 / –
- Late fee Charges – Rs 300 / –
Students are requested to read the Himachal Pradesh TET 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application.
- Those candidates who completed a BA or B.Com degree with one year of B.Ed from a recognized university or institute, are eligible for the examination.
- Applicants who have completed B.EL.Ed (Bachelor in Elementary Education) course or 4-year BA from a recognized university. Those who have completed the B.Ed course are also eligible for Examination.
- Those candidates who completed a B.Sc (Non-Medical) degree with one year of B.Ed from a recognized university or institute, are eligible for the examination.
- Applicants who have completed B.EL.Ed (Bachelor in Elementary Education) course or 4-year B.Sc (Non-Medical) from a recognized university.
- Those candidates who have completed a B.Sc (Medical) degree with one year of B.Ed from a recognized university or institute are eligible for the examination.
- Applicants who have completed B.El.Ed (Bachelor in Elementary Education) course or 4-year B.Sc (Medical) from a recognized university.
- Applicants from a university or institute recognized by the Government of Himachal Pradesh should complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Those candidates who have completed a B.A degree in Hindi as a mandatory subject along with 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized university or institute is eligible for the examination.
- Those candidates who have completed a B.A degree in Hindi as a mandatory subject along with one year of B.Ed from a recognized university or institute is eligible for the examination.
- Those candidates who have completed an M.A degree in Hindi as a mandatory subject along with one year of Bachelor in Education from a recognized university or institute are eligible for the examination.
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- Himachal Pradesh TET 2021 entrance exam is conducted through offline.
- In this exam, you are asked objective questions. In which four possible answers will be given to each question, out of which one answer will be correct.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper. In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- The question paper will be of 150 marks in total.
- You are given 2 hours and 30 minutes to do this exam.
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secoandary Education. Applicants can download the Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh TET from the official website or here.
- Himachal Pradesh General Knowledge (G.K.) and Awareness
- Social Studies and EVS
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- educational Psychology
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by Himachal Pradesh TET. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority just before the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date and time of examination, venue of examination etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education after the exam. Those applicants who have applied for the Himachal Pradesh TET can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
Himachal Pradesh TET Exam Result 2021 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secoandary Education. Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.