The application form for Banasthali School Admission 2023 will be released soon. The Banasthali School Admissions Office will release the Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Registration Form.
The university only admits females from all parts of the country, as well as international applicants, and the courses provided are solely UG and PG courses. Admission to Banasthali University was granted on the basis of a merit list issued by the university for applicants who passed the examinations. Banasthali University administers an aptitude test known as the Banasthali attitude test to students seeking admission to the university’s various programs.
Students who want to enroll at Banasthali School must complete the Banasthali School Admissions Registration Form 2023. We’ll go over how to complete the Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Registration Form, as well as the qualification, key dates, and documentation required, in this article.
Banasthali School Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The Link will be provided below-
Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Important Dates
Important Dates for Banasthali School Admissions 2023 are shown below.
|Application form||February 2023|
|End date of application||June 2023|
|End date of Application with late fee||July 2023|
Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Application form
All-female applicants seeking admission to Banasthali University in the year 2023 are advised to follow each step carefully before completing the Application Form. In this guide, we will go over all the details of the Banasthali University Registration Form 2023, which will assist you in completing your application successfully.
The application for admission to Banasthali University in the year 2023 will be available in two formats: online and offline. on 28th February 2023, the Registration Form has been released.
This section contains all of the information about the Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Registration Fee.
- Application Fees can be paid using online mood.
- The offline approach is the only way to pay the Registration Fee.
- Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet Pay are all options for paying the Registration Fee.
- The cost is non-transferable and will not be reimbursed to the candidate under any circumstances.
- The registration fee is Rs. 800/- for all applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The first step is to go to the Banasthali School Admissions 2023 official website.
- The student will be directed to the login portion of the home page.
- Please enter a valid email address, name, and phone number.
- Create a user and the information will be sent to your phone number or email address so you don’t miss any updates.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid login name and password.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including all of your personal and academic information, and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
- Signatures should only be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format.
- Also, attach any required papers, such as the most recent grade sheet.
- Check all of the information you supplied on the registration form.
- Pay the application fee in accordance with the category.
- Take a printout of the registration confirmation page once the fee has been paid.
Document required for Banasthali School Admissions 2023:
- Last Exam Result
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Make the payment of the fees
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Qualifications, the Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Application form is likely to be rejected.
- The student must be an Indian citizen in order to be considered for admission.
- Admission at Banasthali School Admissions is open to people of both genders.
- Students must have received a passing grade on their most recent exam from a recognized university or board.
- Applicants in the general category must get a minimum score of 50% on the qualifying examination. Students in the reserved group must pass the qualification exam with a score of at least 40%.
- As of December 31, 2023, the students must be at least 12 years old.
Banasthali University 2023 Admission Procedure
Various procedures are used during the admission season at Banasthali University. Admission to Banasthali University for the academic year 2023 entails a number of steps, including filling out a registration form, applying for and taking the university aptitude test, known as the Banasthali aptitude test, participating in counseling, and completing the final registration process once the merit list is released. The Banasthali University admission test will shorten the list of all eligible students.
Banasthali School Admissions 2023 Merit List and Counselling
After a few days have passed since the university’s qualifying examination, the university will disclose the merit lists for individual courses separately. The institution will publish the merit list based on a variety of factors, including their aptitude test scores and their class 12th grades. Candidates will be able to check their names in the merit list on the official website after it is released online.
Applicants who have represented India in any international sport would be granted extra marks in the aptitude test, according to Banasthali University’s policy.
In the fourth week of June 2023, Banasthali University Counseling will be held. All participants and qualified individuals must appear at the University’s designated location with the required documents, which are specified below the article.
Applicants will be contacted for counseling for all UG and PG courses based on the merit list published by Banasthali University. The seats will be assigned to the applicants based on their preferences.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.