The BET (BET) is administered by the Biotechnology Department of the Ministry of Science and Technology, which is part of the Government of India. This national-level eligibility test is designed to award a fellowship to a junior researcher in the field of biotechnology.
The authority will prepare two category merit lists to select candidates for BET-sponsored projects and fellowships from the project, which will be equivalent to NET/ GATE qualification as per DST guidelines. Applicants will find detailed information about BET 2022 Important Dates, Registration Form, Entry Requirements, and Admission Process, among other things, in this article.
BET 2022 Important Dates
The BET 2022 Important Dates will be provided to applicants who intend to apply for the award of Junior Research Fellowship through this examination.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
BET 2022 Application form
In April 2022, the BET Registration Form 2022 will be available from the Official Website (https://rcb.res.in/BET/). Any Indian citizen with the necessary qualifications can apply for BET to work as a researcher in the field of Biotechnology and Applied Biology. Applicants must only submit an application form with all required information. From time to time, the RCB website will provide all pertinent BET information. Before submitting the form, all interested candidates must review the qualifying criteria.
After the registration form is submitted, no requests for change of examination center or corrections to the application form will be considered. When submitting the online registration form, applicants must pay a registration fee. Candidates must provide a valid email address and mobile phone number in order to be notified about BET on a regular basis.
Application fee for BET 2022
Candidates can pay their application fees online using net banking or a credit card. The following is the registration fee for the BET 2022 exam:
- Rs. 1000/- for general, EWS, and OBC categories;
- Rs. 250/- for SC, ST, and differently-abled categories.
Document required for BET 2022:
- Photograph(passport size)
- Birth certificate
- The qualifying examination’s final result, stating the overall percentage of marks.
- Any candidate who falls into the ST/SC/OBC/PH category must scan the appropriate certificate to prove his or her eligibility.
BET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the basic eligibility for appearing in BET 2022 exam below:
- Applicants’ maximum age should not be more than 28 years old as of the application deadline.
- Applicants from the SC/ ST/ PWD/ female categories will be given a 5-year relaxation, while OBC-NCL candidates will be given a 3-year relaxation.
- Applicants must have an M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.V.Sc/ Integrated BS-MS/ BE/ B.Tech in Biotechnology/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology/ M.Sc in Life Science/ Bioscience/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics or an equivalent degree.
- Those who have been accepted into BET-supported postgraduate teaching programs are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who will take the final year exam in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants from the general/ EWS/ OBC categories must obtain a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants from the SC/ST/PWD categories must have a minimum aggregate score of 55%.
BET 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is a basic overview of the DBT JRF exam pattern 2022:
- Exam format: online
- Exam time: 3 hours; total number of questions: 200
- Total Marks: 300 points total
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will receive three points.
BET 2022 Admit Card
In August 2022, the BET 2022 Admit Card was released. In August 2022, the Department of Biotechnology will release the BET Admit Card on its official website, and applicants who have successfully submitted their registration form will receive their admit card.
Applicants can download the Admit Card by entering their User ID (Application Sequence Number) and Password in the required fields. At the examination center, applicants must bring the Admit Card as well as the required documents.
BET 2022 Result
The BET Result was announced on the Department of Biotechnology’s official web portal on August 28, 2022. Those who have taken the examination can access their results via the internet by visiting the official website.
Applicants must click on the result link to view the PDF of the result, which will be displayed to them. They can look it over and download it for later use. The applicant’s documents and exam scores will be verified by authority, and the award letter will be sent to them within one year of the announcement of the results.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.