The admission form for the two-year B.Ed Course 2021-22 has been released by Karnataka University. The deadline for submitting an application is October 13, 2021. The registration form can be further available on the official web page. Aspirants must carefully read all of the conducting body’s criteria and requirements. It is a state-level admission exam for candidates interested in pursuing a teaching career.
The admissions procedure is based on counselling. The Karnataka B.Ed Selection List is compiled based on qualifying examination results and seat reservations. This website contains all of the information about Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2021.
Those who are interested in pursuing a career as a teacher should apply before the application deadline. Other information, such as the Application Form, must also be familiarised.
STS Karnataka B.Ed Notification has been Out. Click Here to Check Official Notice.
STS Karnataka B.Ed Application Form Out. Scroll below for the Link.
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants, the crucial information on the significant events and dates has been specified in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||23rd September 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||13th October 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Application form
The registration form for STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 was released on September 23, 2021. The deadline to submit an application is October 13, 2021. Aspirants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Aspirants should begin filling out the Application Form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure.
Aspirants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The Application Form Link has been Activated Here.
Application fee for STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021
- Both online and offline payment options are available for the Karnataka B.ED. registration fee.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, net banking, or challan.
General Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The only way to apply for the exam is to go to the official website.
- The official website, https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/, is where an applicant can look for the registration link.
- Before completing the registration form, applicants must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements.
- If a non-eligible individual applies for the test and their eligibility does not meet even one of the criteria, their registration will be rejected by the regulatory authority.
- While filling out the form, you must provide a scanned image of your signature and a photo in the format specified.
- Applicants must submit their valid cellphone number and email address, as the notice will be delivered via SMS to the number provided and via email to the email address provided.
Check Here how to Apply.
Document required for STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the entire eligibility requirements for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2021-22.
- Students who have finished 10+2+3 years of study (SSLC+PUC + Graduation) are eligible to apply.
- Students must have a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree to be considered for admission to the programme.
- The reservation in seat relaxation in qualifying marks in favour of reserved categories shall be 45 per cent (5 per cent relaxation to specific categories as per state government reservation policy) or as per state government guidelines.
- Candidates must be 18 years old or older on or before the application deadline.
- There are no age exemptions.
- The B.Ed. the programme has no upper age limit.
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an online format.
- Question types: Each Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) is worth one point.
- Exam length: The exam will last two hours.
- Total Marks: The Examination will have a total of 150 points.
- Amount of Questions: The Examination will consist of 150 questions.
- Grading Scheme: The Correct Answer receives one point for each question.
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
Students who are taking the exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus, which may be found at the link below.
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public via the world wide web by the appropriate authorities. To obtain the Karnataka B.Ed CET 2021 admit card, one must return to the central site. The validity of this vital card expires 10 days before the examination. If you’re getting a card from the main site, make sure you enter your date of birth along with your application number.
To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website. It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website. Candidates should also make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results through online means. Officials will announce the findings on the university’s official website. The Karnataka BED CET 2021 examination reward can be purchased again from the official site. This official portal will allow you to provide the necessary details regarding whether or not the examination has been cleared.
Simply enter the application number rather than the roll number to obtain comprehensive information. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth. They are required to verify the results using specifications. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the output. Officials would decide whether or not to admit applicants depending on the results.
STS Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Counselling
On the University website, counselling schedules including dates, sessions, and rank numbers of candidates summoned for counselling in each session will be posted. Download the Karnataka B.Ed Counselling Call Letter with the barcode from the university’s website. On the website, there will be detailed instructions. Candidates can check the same on the official website or through the direct link provided below for their convenience.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.