Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya is the country’s third Sanskrit university, after Sampurnanand Sanskrit University in Benaras and Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University in Darbhanga. It is named after Lord Jagannath, the foremost Deity of the eastern region.
During the academic year 2022-22, SJSV will release the Application Form for B.Ed based on the entrance exam. Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya is a Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya in Orissa. SJSV B.Ed Admission forms are generally only available in the offline mode.
The SJSV B.Ed Entrance Examination was held by Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya to admit candidates to the Bachelor of Education Course. Admission will be granted to candidates based on their eligibility criteria.
Applicants will learn detailed information about SJSV B.Ed Admittance dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application process from this article.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed course are listed on the official website of Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Application form
To obtain the application form, the applicant must go to the Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (SJSV) official website. The application form for Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya B.Ed is only available in offline mode. If a candidate wishes to apply for this course, they must first go to the official website to learn more about the SJSV B.ED 2022.
Offline application for SJSV B.Ed admission is available. The application form will be available on the official website beginning in the first week of August 2022. To fill out the application form, applicants must carefully read the instructions. This examination is only open to those who are eligible.
Applicants must be extremely precise all through the application process to avoid having their candidacies canceled due to a mistake, which is a very hopeless situation.
Application fee for SJSV B.Ed 2022
Application fees of Rs 700/- are required to be paid (Rupees Seven hundred). Candidates should fill the application form carefully because their candidacies can be canceled at any time if there is a discrepancy.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must visit the Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya’s official website (http://www.sjsv.nic.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the link to download an application form.
- Applicants can fill the application form and must fill it out with all of their correct and complete information.
- They should be required to go over all of the information on the application form and attest to the required documents.
- For a hall ticket order, applicants must send it in a stamped envelope with self-attested for Rs.22.
- They shouldn’t have to stamp an intimation letter’s envelope.
Document required for SJSV B.Ed 2022:
- Applicants 3 full-color passport photographs
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates from qualifying examinations that have been self-attested.
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- For sending to the Entrance examination, a self-addressed stamped envelope of 10’x4′ size, affixing postage stamp only for Registered post or Rs.42/- only for
- Speed Post. For sending the intimation letter, you’ll need an admit card and a self-addressed, unstamped envelope.
- SSET Identification Card
- SSET Admissions Card
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who intend to apply for the B.Ed Entrance Test should review the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Candidates must be 20 years old on June 1, 2022, to be considered.
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- After passing the SSET, candidates must have completed their Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination from a recognized University/recognized examining body (Shikshashastri Entrance Test).
- Minimum Marks: They must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.
- Relaxation: For the backward candidates, there is a 5% relaxation.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Question papers will be used to create the multiple-choice Sik Shastri entrance test (SSET).
- The OMR sheet will be made available for an answer.
- The question paper for the Sik Shastri entrance test (SSET) will have a maximum of 200 marks, with each question carrying one mark.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus is necessary. Students will be able to prepare more quickly if they have a good understanding of the program. Students must adhere to the program’s instructions. Students will perform well if they practice regularly and use the right strategy. The relevant link is provided below.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who completed the application form will receive their admit cards in the mail. In terms of taking the exam, admit cards are extremely important. You will not be able to take the test unless you have one. The admission card contains important information such as the date, time, and location of your exam. Students can check their admit cards on the official website as well as on this page. Candidates who have not received their admit cards can obtain a duplicate by paying Rs. 50 at the examination center.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Result
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022 results will be announced on the official site or via the link provided below. It will reveal a roll number-by-roll number list of all candidates who will appear for the exam, as well as a Merit list of those who will pass the exam. Students can check their standings by using the links provided below.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Selection Criteria
The candidate must have passed the Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya, Shri Vihar, Puri’s SSET exam. The authority of S.JS.VPuri oversees the scrutiny of admission eligibility, quota decisions, and booking verification, among other things. Admission will be based solely on the availability of several seats as determined by NCTE.
In the event of admission, the decision of the University’s appropriate authority is final and binding. The SSET Admit Card must be presented at the time of admission. The relevant classifications of candidates will be established from the prepared merit list, and the admission process will be properly supervised.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.