Shivaji University, which is spread across three districts, namely Kolhapur, Sangli, and Satara, offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral studies. The university plays a vital role in promoting higher education at the regional level, with approximately 250 connected institutions and recognized institutes.
Fellowships are available for students studying postgraduate and doctoral degrees separately. The institution conducts both online and offline entrance examinations to select students for admission.
If students want to enroll in this program, they must first take an entrance exam. Applicants must complete the registration form, but first, they must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements.
Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Important dates for applicants have been listed in the Shivaji University BA B.Ed Registration Form link below, and those who are planning to register for this examination should review it.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Application form
The registration form for Shivaji University’s B.Ed program can only be completed online. Applicants must go to the University portal and enroll for the admission exam to fill out the form.
Applicants should have their documentation, scanned photo, and signature on hand before filling out the form. The registration form will include information about the applicants, such as their name, gender, religion, class, educational background, and residence.
Application fee for Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023
Applicants from the open category should pay a fee of Rs. 100 for the exam. Reserved category applicants must pay Rs. 75/-. Credit cards, debit cards, and net banking are all accepted forms of payment.
Here are steps to fill the Application form
- To begin, go to the Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Exam official website (http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/).
- To get a user ID and password for the registration form, provide all of your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- Re-enter your account using your username And password.
- Open the registration form and fill it out completely and correctly.
- Scanned images should be uploaded.
- Make a payment for the application cost.
Document required for Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For Shivaji University B.Ed admission 2023, applicants must meet the authority’s qualifying criteria. If a student is discovered to be ineligible for the course, he or she will not be allowed to take the exam. The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Nationality: Only citizens who are residents of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the HSC/Class 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/university. They should have studied English and a second language (school subject) as well as any four optional arts subjects.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have received a minimum of 49.5 percent aggregate in the qualifying test (44.5 percent for candidates from the backward categories).
Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- It will take two hours to finish the test.
- The applicant will be required to respond to objective questions.
- One score will be given for each correct answer.
Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The hall ticket for the Shivaji University B.Ed admissions test can be downloaded from the university portal. They should save a printing copy of the hall ticket for future use.
Applicants must bring their admit card and a valid photo ID to the exam hall or they will not be allowed to take the exam. The admit card must be thoroughly examined, and any discrepancies should be reported to the authorities as soon as possible.
Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2023 Result
The entrance exam results will be available on the university portal. On the official website, a merit list of applicants will be issued, which will be based on the candidates’ marks.
Finalist applicants will be invited to an interview. Applicants will be allowed to enroll in this university if they pass the interview.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.