St. Xavier’s College in Kolkata 2022, which is affiliated with Calcutta University, was founded in 1860. St. Xavier’s College admits students to a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and research programs in the arts, sciences, commerce, business administration, law, and education. Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination will be eligible for UG admission, while students with a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects will be eligible for PG admission.
Those who wish to enroll in the B.Ed program at St.College Xavier’s in Kolkata can do so by completing and submitting the registration form on the provided schedule. Aspirants for the B.Ed course will be admitted based on their eligibility criteria.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The dates for St.College Xavier’s Kolkata B.Ed Admission are listed in the link below for candidates interested in enrolling in the B.Ed program.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022 Application form
The application form for St.College Xavier’s Kolkata B.Ed 2022 will be available in the fourth week of February 2022. The deadline to submit an application is the second week of March 2022. The application was for the B.Ed program in the years 2022-21. Applicants who are eligible will fill out the form and complete the course. At the end of the Registration Form filling period, the online form filling process will be completed. Aspirants who will fill out the Registration Form can visit the official websites for more information.
Application fee for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022
- Subscriptions for application registration have been paid, and the amount due for your application fee is Rs. 500.
- For the successful submission of the online application, payment must be made online by debit card, Visa card, or Net Banking only through the college website.
After submitting the online application successfully, you can pay with a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking through the College Website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website to fill out the application form (sxccal.edu).
- Carefully fill out all of the required fields.
- Candidates must mention one of the following subjects studied at the graduate or postgraduate level (highest level) among all subjects in their application.
- Make payment after you’ve completed the form. Payment instructions are listed above in the Enrollment fee section.
- Take a print of the filled-in application form, as well as the payment receipt and acknowledgment sheet, after successful online submission.
Document required for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements for admission to St. Xavier’s College Kolkata for the B.Ed program:
- Aspirants must have completed their education.
- Aspirants who have not completed their sixth semester or third year of study are ineligible to apply.
- For the General Category, they must have a minimum of 50% in their bachelor’s or master’s degree, and for the Reserved Classification, they must have a minimum of 45 percent.
- They must have at least one subject offered in the B.Ed Course at St. Xavier’s College Kolkata (Autonomous), either at graduation (at least 300 marks) or at postgraduate level, in addition to a good academic record.
- They must be good at communicating in English.
- For freshers, the maximum age limit is 40 years old as of July 1, 2022.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022 Interview
Subject Knowledge, Communication, General Knowledge, and Overall Impression will be used to conduct an interview. During the interview, candidates should bring the following documents.
- The online application form has been completed, as well as the acknowledgment sheet. Receipt of application fee payment.
- All academic and co-curricular documents, as well as the interview hall ticket.
- Certificate of Age Verification ( Admit card X class).
- Certificate of enrollment at the university.
- Certificate in the reserved category.
- For candidates who are differently-abled, a disability certificate is required.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022 Admission
The selection list for admission to B.Ed 2022-23 at St. Xavier’s College will be released. The schedule and list of selected applicants for the interview will be released by St. Xavier’s College. Candidates should bring a report to the interview location, as well as any other required documents at the time of the interview.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.