On July 8, 2022, the BFUHS PPBNET 2022 registration form was made available. To grant admission to candidates for B.Sc. Nursing post-basic courses, the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) held the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET). The applicants will be granted admission to the different colleges affiliated with the Baba Farid Institute of Medical Sciences.
Candidates who want to enroll in B.Sc. Nursing post-basic classes can pertain for this test by completing the registration form on the official site. To apply for this course, applicants need to be current.
Applicants will learn detailed information on the BFUHS PPBNET registration form dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and the registration form filling process from this article.
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Result has been Declared on 8th August 2022. The Link has been provided below-
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Online Counseling will be start from 10th August 2022. Click Here to Check Schedule.
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Important Dates
The table below contains the pertinent details regarding the crucial occasions and dates for the applicants.
|Available on the Online Application Form||8th July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st July 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application fee||1st August 2022|
|The date for the Admit card download||4th August 2022|
|Date of conduct of exam||7th August 2022|
|Result||8th August 2022|
|1st Round Counseling/ Choice Filling||10th August 2022|
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Application form
On July 8, 2022, the BFUHS PPBNET 2022 registration form was made available. The PPBNET 2022 application course will be offered online. Candidates must access the university’s official website and install the registration form and prospectus there.
Following a thorough review of the prospectus’s guidelines, applicants must start filling out the registration form. Applicants must fill out the application form and include all pertinent information, including personal, academic, and course-related information, as well as contact and parent information.
Applicants must also submit scanned copies of their IDs and signatures in the formats and sizes specified on the university’s official website.
- The specifics of the registration fees will be covered by the university’s official authorities for candidates on the website.
- The applicants are advised to go to the university’s online website to learn more about the registration fees.
- The system will generate a copy of the payment verification receipt that applicants must obtain.
- 3000 rupees for unreserved categories and 1500 rupees for reserved categories
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit Baba Farid University of Health Sciences’ official website.
- Applicants must click the registration link on the website’s official page.
- After clicking the link, potential applicants must enter their registration information.
- The applicants will receive a registration id and password to complete the application form.
- They were supposed to have uploaded all of the necessary document images, including the required photos and signatures, in the correct format.
- Applicants must pay the application fee after providing all the necessary information on the registration form.
- Applicants ought to be required to print out their registration form and payment receipt and keep them for future reference.
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must confirm that they meet the requirements before submitting an application. Interested and eligible candidates can review the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Applicants must have graduated from a Punjab-based institution accredited by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council and the Indian Nursing Council with a certificate in general nursing or midwifery.
- If the candidates haven’t already enrolled with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council, they will need to do so after being admitted.
- Applicants must be in good health.
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Admit Card
It will be made available online by legitimate authorities. To obtain the admit card, candidates must go to the university portal. Additionally, applicants must make copies of their admit cards and cautiously store them. It is a crucial document that must be brought with you to the exam.
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Result
Only the results would be made available to candidates via online channels. The evaluation will be completed using an OMR machine once the University has created all of the question publications and OMR response sheets.
The results will be made public on the university’s official website. Candidates must enter their roll number and birthdate in order to access the university’s official website. To verify the outcomes, they must use specifics. Downloading the outcome and obtaining a copy of the Officials will admit the applicants based on the results.
BFUHS PPBNET 2022 Counseling
To participate in the counseling session, applicants must click on a specific link and complete the application form. Following that, applicants must make a decision based on their preferences and fill out their choices during the counseling session.
Applicants must download a roll number letter from the university portal after the counseling round is over. The applicants must visit the designated college with all necessary documents and qualifications when their seats are selected.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.