On July 1, 2022, the JIPMER M.Sc Nursing 2022 hall ticket has been published. For applicants who are eager to take admitted to the M.Sc. Nursing, Post-Basic Diploma in Nursing, Post-graduation Diploma/ Fellowship, M.Sc. Allied Medical Neuroscience, Master of Public Health (MPH), and Ph.D. trainings thru an admission test for the 2022-2022 Session, the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has created the Registration Form.
In 1956, it received official recognition. In India, it is regarded as a crucial medical institution. The JIPMER Nursing Admission Test is administered at this college. The entrance exam is developed by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER).
A once-a-year nursing exam at the national level is presented. Candidates who wish to pursue a career in nursing may choose to take this exam. The nursing programs at this university are open to applicants who want to enroll in a nursing program. To be considered for admission, applicants must complete the university’s admissions test.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results has been declared on 19th July 2022. The Link has been provided below-
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains the pertinent details regarding the crucial occasions and dates for the candidates.
|Online Registration||24th May 2022|
|Online Registration Close||20th June 2022|
|Admit Card||1st to 9th July 2022|
|Exam Date||9th July 2022|
|Result||19th July 2022|
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants must access the university’s official website and install the application form and proposal there. The applicant can access the JIPMER Nursing 2022 Registration Form by going to the university’s official website. The applicant must enter some required personal information into the form.
On May 24, 2022, the JIPMER Nursing 2022 Registration Form was made available. Following a thorough review of the prospectus’s instructions, applicants must start filling out the registration form. Applicants must fill out the application form and include all pertinent information, including personal, academic, and course-related information, as well as contact and parent information.
The following is a list of key information for applicants regarding the application fee:
- The enrollment fee is not required of OPH candidates.
- The general category applicant must pay an application fee of Rs. 1200.
- Applicants from the reserved category (OBC and P-OBC) must pay an application fee of Rs. 1200.
- Applicants from the reserved categories (SC/ST and P-SC) must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000.
- The fee will not be refunded.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to jipmer.edu.in, the official website.
- After that, register for the JIPMER MSc Nursing test.
- After that, complete the JIPMER MSc Nursing 2022 registration form with all of your personal, academic, and contact information.
- Additionally, include supporting documentation in the JIPMER MSc Nursing online registration form, such as photos and signed documents.
- Last but not least, submit the required application fee to the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Biomedical Research.
- Aadhaar / E-Aadhaar
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License/ PAN Card
- Any other valid Government Identity Proof with a photograph
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only a select few applicants who meet the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Requirements will be allowed by the JIPMER’s officials responsible to sit for the entrance exam. Therefore, it is necessary for applicants to fully satisfy the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Qualifying Criteria are listed below.
- Candidates taking the admission test must be Indian citizens.
- To apply for the admissions test, a candidate must be older than 17 at the time of admission.
- A candidate should have obtained their HSC from a reputable board.
- The applicant’s HSC examination should include English, physics, chemistry, and biology as required subjects.
- Applicants from the general category must have received at least 50% in the HSC exams in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology. Lower limit Marks for General Categorization Candidates
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The admission test will be administered online using a computer.
- Exam time: Candidates have one and a half hours (90 minutes total) to complete the question paper.
- Exam language: The admissions test question paper would only be available in English.
- There will be a max of 100 questions on the question paper for the admissions test.
- In the admissions test, there will be a 100-mark question paper.
- Question Types: Objectivist questions There will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ) on the exam.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
For the applicants’ convenience, the pertinent details regarding the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card is listed below in this section. Before the admissions test date, the official authorities will be in charge of providing the applicants with the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Hall Ticket. The JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Hall Ticket has been made available on the university portal in June for the candidates’ reference.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
For the applicants’ convenience, the pertinent details regarding the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Results are listed below in this section. The formal officials will make the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results are available both offline and online for the candidates’ reference.
The candidates can check the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results on the university portal. However, the candidate can check the bulletin board of the university campus to get the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results in offline mode since the authoritative officials will also inform the JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results there.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
The JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing Counseling will take place in October 2022. The University will schedule the counseling. To participate in the counseling round, candidates must click the relevant link and complete the application form.
Following that, applicants must make a decision based on their preferences and fill out their choices during the counseling session. Applicants must download roll number letters from the university portal after the counseling round is complete. The applicants must visit the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials when their seats are selected.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.