Bharathidasan University’s Center for Distance Education (CDE) established the Department of Education in 2006, and this university began offering distance education admission to individuals interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Education degree.
The distance-learning B.Ed. the program lasts two years and can be completed in a maximum of five years. The university’s preferred language of teaching is English, but students can write their examination papers in either English or Tamil.
Applicants can complete the registration form in the offline method, and many people enroll in this course each year. Teachers will be admitted to this course based on their qualifying requirements.
Applicants will learn about the dates, registration form, entry requirements, and procedure for filling out the Bharathidasan University B.Ed Entrance Exam Registration Form from this post.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants can view the Bharathidasan University B.Ed Entrance Exam schedule and learn more about the exam by visiting the website provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2022 Application form
The Registration Form can be downloaded from the official website by candidates who are interested and eligible for admission. Before filling out the Application Form, candidates must read the entire instructions. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus.
After reading the directions in the pamphlet, applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form. Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personal information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2022
The following is the fee structure:
- Applicants have the option of paying the Rs.500 application fee both online and offline.
- Online payment of registration forms is available via debit, credit, and net banking.
- They can also pay the application fee in person when filling out the application.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- A registration form will also be accessible on the official website of Bharathidasan University (https://www.bdu.ac.in/), which hopefuls can download.
- The registration form and prospectus can be obtained in person from the university office by paying Rs. 500/- through a challan from the State Bank of
- India, Tiruchirapalli, Bharathidasan University Branch.
- They can also obtain registration forms from B.Ed centers, PCP centers, and Application distribution centers by submitting an application letter along with an Rs. 500/- online payment receipt.
- Applicants should complete the downloaded registration form and email it together with the required attachments.
Document required for Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2022:
- A self-addressed envelope with an Rs. 5/- stamp
- Xerox copies of Degree, Diploma
- Community certificates
Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for admission to the Bharathidasan University B.Ed. You must meet the following conditions to meet certain requirements:
- Students must have finished their undergraduate studies using the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 examination pattern and hold a legitimate degree from a recognized university.
- Students who do not have a 10+2 or PUC (Pre-Institution Certificate) but have a two-year diploma from a state government or recognized university and a degree from any three-year undergraduate program are eligible to enroll for this course.
- Teachers who have received in-service training and are currently employed in government-recognized schools in the state of Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply.
- Students who have completed a diploma in Teacher Education (D.T.Ed.) or another NCTE-recognized teacher academic program in face-to-face/regular classes mode can apply for the B.Ed course at Bharathidasan University.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.