Banaras Hindu University (BHU) B.Ed 2021 is a globally recognized learning sanctuary located in the blessed city of Varanasi. Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, a patriot pioneer, established this creative and imaginative college in 1916 with the help of incredible characters such as Dr. Annie Besant, who saw it as the University of India. Banaras Hindu University was established by a parliamentary act, the BHU Act 1915.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Prospectus has been Released. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form has been Out. Scroll Below for the Link-
It played a pivotal role in the freedom struggle and has evolved into India’s best educational institution. It has produced a plethora of incredible political leaders and developers in modern India, as well as significantly contributed to the country’s advancement through an enormous number of famous researchers, craftsmen, researchers, and technologists who have graced its doors.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
The BHU Entrance Exam Date will be posted on the Banaras Hindu University’s official website. As a result, candidates must continue to visit the BHU website.
|Application Form||14th August 2021|
|Application Ends on||6th September 2021|
|Admit Card Released on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||29th & 30th September 2021|
|Interview held on||Announced Soon|
|Result Declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling held on||Announced Soon|
|Shortlist for Interview Released on||Announced Soon|
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Application form
Before applying to Banaras Hindu University, students should read the notification and eligibility requirements listed on the official website. In order to sit for the exam, candidates must carefully fill out their personal information. Aspirants should transfer their relevant documents via scanned copies. Aspirants are advised to print out the application form for future reference.
Application Link has been Activated here.
Application fee for BHU B.Ed. 2021
- For SC/ST/PC – Rs. 250/-
- For Others – Rs. 500/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
Candidates who meet the B.Ed entrance exam eligibility requirements can apply for the exam beginning in April 2021.
- Candidates must fill out the application form with personal and academic information such as their name, date of birth, gender, category, qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, and so on.
- Candidates’ scanned photographs and signatures should also be uploaded to the application form.
- Applications with incorrect information will be summarily rejected, so use caution when filling out the application form.
- Candidates can proceed with the application form’s final submission after correctly entering all of their information.
- The application must be submitted online, along with the required application fee.
- It is recommended that candidates print a copy of their application form after submitting it and keep it safe for future correspondence.
Document Required for BHU B.Ed 2021
- Certificate of completion of the tenth grade or an equivalent qualification.
- Certificate of completion of the 12th grade or an equivalent qualification.
- Class 10th and 12th or equivalent mark sheets.
- Graduation/post-graduation exam mark sheets, as applicable.
- Certificate transfer.
- If a qualifying exam from a university other than BHU is passed, a migration certificate will be issued (to be submitted within 90 days of admission).
- Admit card for UET.
- Certificate(s) in support of ‘Sports Seats’ claim, if applicable.
- Certificate of eligibility (for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- If applicable, a certificate in the prescribed format proving that you are the son or daughter of a BHU permanent in-service employee/retired/reemployed/deceased employee is required.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BHU B.Ed entrance exam are detailed below.
- Candidates who apply for the BHU B.Ed entrance examination in 2021 must meet the eligibility requirements established by the University’s examination conducting body. The eligibility is stated in accordance with the rules established by the authorities in charge of admitting candidates to the two-year B.Ed course. The eligibility is the minimum criteria established for candidates in order for them to attend the course for which they must be admitted.
- Aspirants are advised to thoroughly read the information booklet, which is available for free, as well as the application form, and to confirm that they meet the eligibility requirements as stated. They must only proceed with the application form after they have satisfied the eligibility requirements. Candidates who do not meet the aforementioned criteria will not be admitted to the course. Take note of the University’s eligibility requirements in the points below.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a Master’s degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce with a minimum of 500 points.
- A candidate is only eligible for one of the given groups, and to qualify for that, he or she must have had a minimum of one of the topics listed below as the main subject throughout his or her graduation or post-graduation.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the question paper will be in an objective format, and aspirants will be able to prepare themselves based on the topics covered in the question paper. Follow the links below for more information on the BHU examination pattern and course of study.
- 150-minute runtime (2.5 hours)
- Maximum possible score: 300
- 100 multiple-choice questions
- Exams are in 2 parts:
- Part I: 30 multiple-choice questions on teaching aptitude, reasoning, and the current educational scenario.
- Part II: Any one of the four groups.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Syllabus
- History, Geography, Politics, Social Issues, General Science, Five-Year Plan, Current Affairs are all examples of general knowledge.
- Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Antonyms/Synonyms, Idioms, and Phrases Incorrect Spelling, Substitution of one word.
- Sandhi/Samasa, Sandhi/Samasa, Sandhi/Samasa, Sandhi/ Suffixes and prefixes, Rasa/Chhand/Alankar, Proverbs and idioms/Proverbs, Many words can be expressed in a single word, Passage, Please fill in the blanks. Synonyms/Antonyms, Grammar
- Coding and decoding, Analogies, Figures/Verbal Classification, Blood Relationship, Calendar, Number/Symbol Series, and Questions About the Dictionary Nonverbal sequence, Puzzle/Tabulation, Venn Diagram/Dice HCF and LCM, Logical Inference System of Numbers Arithmetic Is a Problem (Time & Work, Problem on age, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, etc), Simplification
- Art, science, commerce, and agriculture are examples of subject abilities. You have the option of selecting any of those Subjects in this case.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for the BHU B.Ed UET 2021 will be available on Banaras Hindi University’s official website. Candidates should print their admit cards and bring them to the exam center with them. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall unless they have a valid admit card and a photo ID.
The admit card will include important exam information such as the date, time, and location. Because the admit card is an important document required at the time of admission, candidates should keep it even after the exam is completed.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Result
The results of the BHU B.Ed entrance exam will be announced online by the authorities. Candidates can check their results using their roll number by going to the university’s official website. A merit list will be created based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates will be invited to the subsequent rounds of admission based on their performance in the test.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2021 Counselling
Following the announcement of the results, candidates will be able to download their call letters for the counseling process online. The BHU Counselling 2022 will be based on the marks obtained in the examination. The counseling will take place entirely online. Candidates will be required to select courses based on their preferences during the counseling process. The candidates’ seats will be assigned based on their merit and the availability of seats at the university.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.