The BAOU B.Ed Entrance Exam was administered by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University in order to admit applicants to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program. Those seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education program can apply to the BAOU B.Ed Admissions Test online by visiting the official website and filling out the application form.
Applicants can apply for this exam based on qualifying criteria, and every year a large number of applicants show up. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in the exam.
Applicants can learn everything they need to know about BAOU B.Ed Admissions Test Essential Dates, Registration Form, Selection Criteria, and Registration Form Filling Procedure on this page.
BAOU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Applicants can acquire admission to B.Ed courses in various Teacher Training Colleges across the state by taking the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University B.Ed Admission Admissions test.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
BAOU B.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants who want to enroll in a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program at one of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University’s associated colleges can apply for the BAOU B.Ed Entrance Exam by filling out the registration form and following the instructions below.
BAOU’s B.Ed Admissions Test Registration Form is available online. Candidates will have access to the application form from January through March. Applicants must complete the application form according to the guidelines provided. Applicants should fill in all of the complete and accurate information on the registration form.
Application fee for BAOU B.Ed 2023
- The registration fees can be paid online by applicants.
- It can be paid with a debit/credit card or using net banking.
- For SC/ST and PwD applicants, the registration fee is Rs. 50.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University’s official website (https://www.braouonline.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official web page and click on the link for new enrollment.
- Applicants must complete the relevant information, such as their name, email address, password, and mobile phone number, in order to register.
- Applicants will be given an email address and a password to use when filling out the application form.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including personal, academic, course registration, contact, and other information.
- In the registration form, they must attach a scanned passport-size photograph as well as their signature.
- Applicants should pay the registration fee and submit the registration form after filling out all of the details in the registration form.
- They must print out the registration form for future reference.
Document required for BAOU B.Ed 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Photograph & signature.
- The size of the photograph
- Income Certificate
- Sports Certificate(s)
BAOU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can apply if they meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Age: There is no age restriction for taking this exam.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized university and two years of full-time regular classroom experience on a temporary basis.
- Required Grades: They must have a graduating grade point average of at least 50%.
BAOU B.Ed Admission 2023
If an applicant wishes to apply for B.Ed. Admission at BAOU, he or she must submit a completed registration form along with a registration certificate of all required documents as mentioned in the Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
The Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) has issued a notification for qualified individuals to apply for admission to B.ed programs via an admissions test. The merit list issued by the BAOU Exam Directorate will be used to fill all governmental seats.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.