For the scholastic year 2023-23, Bharathiar Institute publishes a registration form for applicants applying for admission to B.Ed through the School of Distance Learning, Bharathiar University, as authorized by the National Council for Teacher Education and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
Applicants can obtain the registration form from the link provided below and submit it along with the necessary documentation.
Following the submission of the application, the Admission Test (in English or Tamil) will be administered. Applicants should review the thorough material on this page.
Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
Those that are interested can look into it and apply. The link below contains the timetable for the Bharathiar University B.Ed Examination and Entrance 2023.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The offline version of the Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission Registration Form is now available. The registration form will be provided for applicants from February until December 2023.
Applicants can obtain the registration form in three ways using the offline approach. All of the information on the registration form must be accurate and full. If any of the information on the registration form is incorrect, it will be rejected. Applicants must complete and submit the application form before the deadline.
Application fee for Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission 2023
The downloaded registration form should be accompanied by a demand draft for Rs. 500/- payable to Bharathiar University in Coimbatore from any Nationalized Bank/Bank of India Challan.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- The prospectus and registration form can be released on the main website (https://b-u.ac.in/).
- After that, you must pay the application fees.
- Applicants can also seek a registration form and prospectus from SDE, Bharathiar University, by sending a request along with a Demand Draft from any nationalized bank.
- The prospectus and registration form can also be acquired by mail from The Director, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore’s School of Distance Education.
Document required for Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Class 10th &12th marksheets
- Provisional certificate
- Degree certificate
- Diploma in GNM
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria listed below are based on information from the previous year. This is where applicants can get basic information on the B.Ed Exam and Admissions in 2023.
- The teacher must have completed a two-year Diploma Teacher Education program at NCTE, a reputable Teacher Education institution, through face-to-face instruction in the regime.
- Two years of full-time classroom experience as a primary, undergraduate, or senior teacher, either on a temporary or permanent basis.
- The teacher must have completed a 10+2+3(15) or 11+1+3(15) year of study and passed school level examinations administered by the respective state board, CBSE, or any other recognized board of education, as well as undergraduate level exams administered by NCTE and UGC, recognized universities.
Bharathiar University B.Ed 2023 Admission Process
Entrance will be based on the fundamental courses of the course and the Tamil Nadu Government’s Communal Reservation regulations, according to data from last year.
- The Tamil Nadu govt’s community quota policies are as follows:
- Open Competition (OC): 31%, with 1% reserved for wards of Tamil Nadu ex-servicemen and 3% reserved for physically and visually challenged people.
- Backward Class (BC): 30%, with Muslims accounting for 3.5 percent.
- MBC and DNC (Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities): 20%
- SCs (Scheduled Castes) account for 18% of the population. Arunthathiar receives 3% of the total.
- Tribes of the Scheduled Tribes (ST): 1%
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.