Balurghat B.Ed College, which is located in Balurghat in the Indian state of West Bengal, conducts the Balurghat B.Ed College Entrance Examination. Every year, this exam is held to select applicants for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program.
Those applicants who intend to enroll in this college’s Bachelor of Education program can apply for this entrance examination by completing the application form online. Admission will be granted depending on the applicants’ grades.
Applicants will find complete information on the dates of the Balurghat B.Ed College Entrance Exam, as well as the registration form, qualifications, and form-filling procedure, in this article.
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Important Dates
Those interested in applying for the Balurghat B.Ed College Entrance Examination should review the crucial dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and family information, and other information.
Application fee for Balurghat B. Ed College Entrance Exam 2023
For applicants’ convenience, the following information on the application cost is provided:
Because paying the registration fees is an important aspect of the registration process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
The crucial details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants should first visit the Balurghat B.Ed College’s official website (http://www.balurghatbedcollege.org/).
- Applicants must follow the instructions attentively before completing the registration form.
- Applicants must first register by providing the needed information, after which they will be given login information.
- Applicants can fill out the registration form with all of their complete and accurate information, such as personal information, scholastic info, course-specific information, contact info, and parent’s name, among other things.
- Applicants must provide scanned copies of all required documents in the format specified.
- Applicants must make the payment and submit the registration form, as well as take a printout of it for future reference.
Document required for Balurghat B.Ed College Entrance Exam 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate.
- Scanned Photograph & signature.
- Income Certificate.
- Sports Certificate.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who intend to appear for the Balurghat B.Ed College Entrance Examination should review the qualifying criteria listed below.
- No age Limit.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have passed the Senior Secondary or comparable test from any reputable board to be eligible for admission to regular courses, according to NCTE standards.
- Required Marks: They must have received at least 50% in their Senior Secondary or equivalent exams.
- Relaxation: Aspirants from the SC/ST and OBC categories must have scored at least 45 percent on the exam.
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Cut-off Marks
The cut-off mark is the required number of marks needed to pass the exam. The Balurghat B.Ed 2023 cut-off marks have not yet been revealed. Because the result and cut-off are released in order, you will have to wait.
Balurghat B.Ed College 2023 Counselling
Balurghat University holds a counseling session for applicants who scored below the cut-off in the qualifying examination. This is an offline meetup that you must attend to reserve your spot in the course of your choice. You must produce all of the required documents for entrance to the site. After you’ve reserved a seat, you’ll be given a deadline to deposit your fee, which will confirm your reservation.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.