The Arunachal University B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be available on April 15, 2023. The Arunachal University of Research, Lohit, has the distinction of being India’s easternmost university. The University, established under the “Arunachal University of Studies Act, 2012,” is Arunachal Pradesh’s first self-financed university. The University has received accreditation from both governmental bodies in India to run technological, constitutional, and special education programs as part of the curriculum.
Applicants who want to get admittance in B.Ed (2 years) Regular training can apply for this exam online by visiting Arunanchal University’s official website.
Applicants will find more information on Arunanchal University B.Ed Admission Application Form key dates, registration form, entry requirements, and application form filling process in this content.
Arunachal University B.Ed Important Dates
Those planning to apply for the Arunachal University B.Ed assessment in order to gain admission to numerous Teacher Training Colleges located throughout the state should review the important dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Arunachal University B.Ed 2023 Application form
The Arunachal University B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be provided shortly. Visit the Arunachal College of Studies’ official admittance page. Select the Application Form option. Fill out the Application Form. Fill out the Application Form with the necessary information. Applicants must specify which classes they want.
The registration form for Arunachal Pradesh B.Ed 2023 will be available in the third week of April 2023. Applicants must fill out the application form with all of their correct and complete information. Before submitting the application, double-check that all of the information is correct. Submit the application form by the deadline specified in the submission timetable.
Application fee for Arunachal University B.Ed
- The application payment can be made online by applicants.
- Online payments can be made with a debit/credit card or through net banking.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, the fee structure is Rs. 50.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Arunachal University’s official website (https://www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in/).
- Applicants should click on the link for new registration and create an account by entering information such as their name, email address, password, mobile number, and so on.
- After registering, users must confirm their information by clicking on the link provided in their registered email address.
- Applicants should be required to fill out the registration form with all of the complete and accurate specifics by trying to enter their email addresses and password.
- Applicants must upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph, signature, and 10th-grade certificate in the format prescribed.
- Following that, make the payment and fill out the application form.
- They should be required to download the registration form and print it for future use.
Document required for Arunachal University B.Ed:
- 10th Class Marks-sheet
- 12th Class Marks-sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Photograph & signature.
- Income Certificate
- Sports Certificate
Arunachal University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who intend to fill out the registration form for Arunachal University B.Ed Admission should review their qualifying criteria and the information provided below.
- Nationality: Aspirants must have Indian citizenship.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Lower limit Marks: To apply for this test, they must have a grade point average of 55 percent.
- Relief: Applicants from the SC/ST classifications must have obtained a minimum of 40%.
Arunachal University B.Ed Admissions process
A Ph.D. program must last at least two years. Applicants can apply for a doctoral program if they hold a master’s degree in a relevant field or an equivalent qualification with a minimum grade of 55 percent or any equivalent grade. The Arunachal College of Studies’ official website offers a download of the registration form for the programs.
- Candidates who wish to enroll in the university’s doctoral program must take the exam.
- The University administers an entrance exam to select candidates for its doctoral programs.
- On the basis of merit, candidates for admission will be rigorously chosen.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.