The Annamalai University B.Ed Entrance Exam is held by Annamalai University in order to admit students to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme. Every year, this examination is held at the university level for the admission of aspirants.
Aspirants who are eligible and wish to enrol must pass the Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2021-2021 (Common Entrance Test), which is held every year by the university.
Aspirants who want to enrol in a B.Ed programme can apply for this entrance exam online by filling out a registration form. Aspirants will be admitted to the B.Ed course based on their examination scores. Aspirants will learn about the Annamalai University B.Ed Entrance Exam application dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and exam process in this article.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants, the important information regarding the important events and dates has been specified in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
Annamalai University B.Ed 2021 Application form
The registration form for Annamalai University’s B.Ed 2021 programme has been released. Aspirants should ensure that they meet all of the entry requirements listed in the advertisement before submitting an application. First and foremost, aspirants must go to Annamalai University’s official website. Aspirants must go to the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus.
Candidates should begin filling out the application form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must enter some necessary details in the application form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Annamalai University B.Ed 2021
- The application fee can be paid in cash or by cheque via “Challan” at any HDFC Bank branch.
- They must write a check payable to The Registrar, Annamalai University, in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University.
- General/OBC Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 500/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Aspirants must visit Annamalai University’s official website (https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/).
Aspirants should go to the notification section and click on the link for a registration form.
- They should be required to fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including their name, date of birth, and other personal information, in accordance with the rules.
- Aspirants must upload their scanned required documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the prescribed format in the registration form.
- Following that, applicants must process the payment and print a copy of it for future reference.
Document required for Annamalai University B.Ed 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D. Mark Sheet
- NSS/NCC/Sports Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
Annamalai University B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Annamalai University B.Ed Entrance Exam registration form, aspirants must check their eligibility requirements, which are listed below.
- Age Requirement: There is no age restriction for this examination.
- Nationality: Aspirants should be citizens of India.
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed qualification exams administered by the respective State Board, CBSE, or any other recognised Board of Education/ Evaluation, as well as UG Degree Examinations administered by UGC, Recognized Universities in any of the school subjects.
- Minimum Grades: They must have received at least 50% in their graduation or post-graduate studies.
- Relaxation: There is relaxation for BC candidates in 45 per cent of cases, MBC/DNC candidates in 43 per cent of cases, SC/SCA/ST candidates in 40 per cent of cases, and physically and visually challenged candidates in 40 per cent of cases.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2021 Counselling
The authority will begin publishing the counselling schedule once the application process is completed successfully. We’ll post the official counselling schedule here as soon as it’s available. Counselling will take place at Annamalai University’s Administrative Office in Annamalainagar, Chidambaram.
The schedule for counselling will be posted on the website. Candidates will be contacted for counselling in the order in which they received their scores.
The special category counselling will take place before the general counselling.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.