Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga has organize the Examination of Bihar B.Ed CET for every year in the month of April 2021. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2021-22. The Application Form has been Begins from 11th April 2021 to 7th May 2021. It Is the State Level Entrance Examination.
If you too want to apply for 2 year Bachelor of Education, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you with the complete procedure of taking admission to Bihar B.Ed CET in 2021. Here is everything you need to know about Bihar B.Ed CET 2021.
Bihar B.Ed 2021 Information Brochure has been released on 11th April 2021. Click Here to View Brochure.
Bihar B.Ed 2021 Hall Ticket will be Released on 4th August 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the Bihar B.Ed CET 2021.
|Commencement of application forms||April 11th, 2021|
|Last date for application forms||June 5th, 2021|
|Last date for the application form with late fee||June 8th, 2021|
|Date of Correction Window||June 9th to 10th, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||August 4th, 2021|
|Bihar B.Ed 2021 Exam||August 11th, 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Announcement of Results||To be Announced|
The application form can be accessed through the official site of Bihar B.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the Bihar B.Ed 2021 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of Bihar B.Ed. The Application Link has been Activated on 11th April 2021 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is 5th June 2021.
Click Here to Apply online for Application.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga (https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reasons the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For general category applications – Rs.1000 / –
- For Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped Applicants – Rs 750 / –
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants – Rs. 500 / –
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfying the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for Bihar B.Ed CET Entrance Examination.
Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity Or Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to appear in the admission test for the Bihar B.Ed CET Programme.
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Number of Marks: The question paper will be 120 marks in total.
- Duration of Exam: You are provided with 2 hours to do this exam.
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga. Applicants can download the Syllabus of Bihar B.Ed from the official website or here.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Errors
- One word Substitution
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Assumption
- Statement and Course of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch Lines
- Situation Reaction Lists
- Cause and Effect
- Analytic Reasoning
- Question-Related to Social issues
- General Science
- Five-year Plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
The Name of the List of Exam centers is given below.
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by Bihar B.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority on 4th August 2021 for the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
Admit Card Link will be Activated on 4th August 2021.
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date and time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga after the exam on 1st June 2021. Those applicants who have applied for the Bihar B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
Kashmir B.Ed Exam Result 2021 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released on 11th June 2021 for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga. Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates on the basis of the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling. After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
- The list of Important documents during counseling is given below:
- diploma certificate
- Photocopy of bachelor’s degree certificate, mark sheet of 10th, mark sheet of 12th
- Bihar B.Ed. Entrance exam result card
- Grade certificate
- Domicile Certificate
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.