Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga has organized the Examination of Bihar B.Ed CET every year in the month of April 2023. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2023-23. The Application Form has been Beginning on April 2023 to the 17th of May 2023. It Is the State Level Entrance Examination.
If you too want to apply for 2 years Bachelor of Education, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you through the complete procedure of taking admission to Bihar B.Ed CET in 2023. Here is everything you need to know about Bihar B.Ed CET 2023.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you with the latest and Updated Events dates of the Bihar B.Ed CET 2023.
|Commencement of application forms||April 2023|
|Last date for application forms||May 2023|
|Last date for the application form with the late fee||May 2023|
|Date of Correction Window||May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2023|
|Bihar B.Ed 2023 Exam||July 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||July 2023|
|Announcement of Results||July 2023|
|Registration and Choice Filling Preference||August 2023|
|Display of Allotted College||August 2023|
|Confirmation of Seat and part Payment||August 2023|
|Paper Verification and Admission||September 2023|
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the official site of Bihar B.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the Bihar B.Ed 2023 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of Bihar B.Ed. The Application Link has been Activated on April 2023 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is May 2023.
Click Here to Apply online for Application.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga (https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill out the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reason the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposit the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For general category applications – Rs.1000 / –
- For Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped Applicants – Rs 750 / –
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants – Rs. 500 / –
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for Bihar B.Ed CET Entrance Examination.
Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity Or Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to appear in the admission test for the Bihar B.Ed CET Programme.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you with all the information about the exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Number of Marks: The question paper will be 120 marks in total.
- Duration of Exam: You are provided with 2 hours to do this exam.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga. Applicants can download the Syllabus of Bihar B.Ed from the official website or here.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Errors
- One word Substitution
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Assumption
- Statement and Course of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch Lines
- Situation Reaction Lists
- Cause and Effect
- Analytic Reasoning
- Question-Related to Social issues
- General Science
- Five-year Plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
The Name of the List of Exam centers is given below.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by Bihar B.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority on the 9th June 2023 for the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
Admit Card Link has been Activated Here.
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date and time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, and download it for future use.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga after the exam on the 2nd week of August 2023. Those applicants who have applied for the Bihar B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, and confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
Answer Key Link has been Activated Here.
Answer Key Link for Shiksha Shashtri has been Activated Here.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Result
Kashmir B.Ed Exam Result 2023 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released on September 2023 for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga. Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates on the basis of the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
Result Link has been Activated Here.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Counseling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling. After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
Counselling Registration has been Activated Here.
- The list of Important documents during counseling is given below:
- diploma certificate
- Photocopy of bachelor’s degree certificate, mark sheet of 10th, mark sheet of 12th
- Bihar B.Ed. Entrance exam result card
- Grade certificate
- Domicile Certificate
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.