HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021, i.e. the Himachal Pradesh University B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, will be held (tentatively) in November at a university level to give admission to B.Sc Nursing at Himachal Pradesh University. The deadline for submitting the HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 application form will be announced soon. HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 is held once a year.
Applicants must meet the cutoff in order to advance to the final selection stage. On the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2021 merit list, the names of the shortlisted students will be listed. They will be called for the final selection’s counseling procedure. To learn more about the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2021, see the article linked below.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The Himachal Pradesh University publishes a timetable of major events leading up to the entrance exam. The following is a list of important dates:
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
Applicants must fill out the application form in accordance with the guidelines provided on the official website before submitting it. Applicants will be able to download the application form in an online format from the university’s official website. Candidates are instructed to check the information supplied in the application form first, and then to upload the correct documents in the application form.
Application fee for HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021
Applicants can pay the registration fee online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account, among other options. Applicants should also look into the different banks and card types that are offered.
The application cost for HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 is listed below in the table by category.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- www.hpuniv.ac.in is the official website of HPU Shimla.
- Click on “B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test-2021” under the Undergraduate Option.
- Carefully read the directions before beginning to apply them.
- The first step is to fill in all of your personal information in the Registration Details section.
- A Unique Registration ID and Password are generated after a successful registration. The information is sent to your registered email address and phone number.
- Now, login and fill out the form with your educational qualifications and other information.
- Upload and submit the Required Documents in accordance with the criteria.
- Make the application form payment and submit it.
Document required for HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Nationality certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The exam’s governing body establishes the eligibility requirements. So, here are the requirements for HPU’s B.Sc Nursing Admission in 2021.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of December 31st of the admission year.
- The applicant must be 35 years old or older.
- For SC/ ST candidates, 5-year age relaxation is applied. Married applicants must provide a Medical Fitness Certificate to be considered for admission.
- The candidate must have passed the H.P Board of School Education or any other recognized Board’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the 10+2 Exam for General Category Candidates are 45 percent. The qualifying scores for Reserved Category Candidates, on the other hand, are 40%.
- English, along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, must be required courses.
- Students from the National Institute of Open School are also eligible for HPU B.Sc Nursing 2021 admission.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- The B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is a paper-based test.
- Questions from physics, chemistry, biology, and English are included in the Question Paper. There are also questions from the General Knowledge and Current Questions sections.
- The questions are only available in English as a medium.
- There are a total of 100 questions (Objective-Based).
- The exam will take 2 hours to complete.
- Each accurate answer earns you one point.
- Finally, there are no negative grading options in the entrance exam.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The themes covered in NCERT textbooks for classes 1 through 12 will form the basis of the HPU B.Sc Nursing exam’s syllabus.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card is a required document. The call letter contains all of the information about the Exam and the Candidate. As a result, no candidates are permitted to take the exam without an Admit Card. By inputting their Registration ID and Password, candidates can download their respective Call Letters. If there is a discrepancy on the Admit Card, please contact the University right away.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
Soon after the Entrance Examination, the Himachal Pradesh Nursing Result is announced by the HPU, Shimla. The outcome, however, is published on the university’s official website, www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in.
For General/OBC and other sub-categories, the minimum qualifying marks are 35 percent. Candidates from the Reserved Category and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for a 30% discount. As a result, the outcome is calculated based on the results of the Entrance Exam. The candidates are not notified of their grades in full. Candidates can verify their grades on HPU University’s website.
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The HPU B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021 is compiled to rank candidates according to their merit. The Merit List is nothing more than a summary of the results. Applicants are placed on the merit list based on their performance in the admission exam. Combined and Category-Wise Merit Lists are the two types of Merit Lists accessible.
Counseling for HPU B.Sc Nursing students begins shortly after the Merit List is released. The Merit List is sent to the Himachal Pradesh Director of Medical Education and Research, who will complete the admission process through counseling. The manner of HPU B.Sc Nursing Counseling, on the other hand, is Offline.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.