Himachal Pradesh University’s Master of Science Nursing Entrance Test is scheduled to take place in November 2021 (tentatively). HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form will be available soon. In Himachal Pradesh, government and private nursing institutes offer a nursing degree program. HPU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2021 is open to female aspirants who have completed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks (40 percent for SC/ST/OBC). It is held every year at the university level.
Official officials will administer the entrance exam to admit suitable applicants to a two-year M.Sc. Nursing degree programs at IGMC’s sister Nivedita Government College Nursing in Shimla. Students who wish to enroll in the above-mentioned course must take the entrance exam and pass it with flying colors.
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
For the candidates’ reference, we have included a table below with information on relevant events and dates:
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form will be available soon. Candidates can fill out the HPU application form 2021 online at the university’s official website. Only those applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for HPU 2021. Applicants will be able to access application forms on the university’s official website in an online format.
Application fee for HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021
We have provided all important information concerning the application cost below for the participants’ convenience:
- The application cost for applicants in the general category is Rs 2500/-.
- Applicants from the reserved categories must pay an application fee of Rs 1250/-.
- The application fee can be paid by challan, net banking, or any other payment gateway method.
- Once the payment has been completed successfully, applicants are urged to print a copy of the payment confirmation receipt created by the system for future reference.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- hpuniv.ac.in is the official website.
- To establish a new account, go to the ‘Register now’ option.
- Fill out the HPU 2021 application form with your personal, academic, and contact information.
- Submit a scanned duplicate of your photo and signature that meets the requirements.
- Then, on the ‘Click and Save’ page, click.
- To pay the registration fee online using a debit card, credit card, e-challan, or net banking, go to the ‘Fees payment’ tab.
- After you’ve made your payment, click the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Category certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Documents
- HSC certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should read the section on HPU M.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria before applying for the HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 exam.
- At the time of counseling, aspirants must be registered as Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with the H.P State Nurses Registration Council in Shimla or any other state nursing registration council.
- Applicants must have completed a B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing program from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate.
- Prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and after B.Sc. Nursing from the date of registration at the time of counseling, you must have at least one year of work experience.
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Way: The entrance exam will be administered in an offline mode.
- Exam Language: The entrance exam question paper will be provided in English.
- The question paper for the entrance exam will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: The question paper for the entrance exam will have a maximum of 150 questions.
- Number of Marks: In the entrance exam, applicants will receive one mark for each correct answer.
- The applicants will be given two hours to complete the exam.
- The entrance exam does not have a negative marking scheme.
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The HPU entrance test 2021 syllabus is an important part of the entrance exam preparation. The HPU entrance exam syllabus for 2021 will be available soon.
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card, often known as a Hall ticket, as issued by the university’s official authority in an online format.
- Admit cards will be available in an online format only on the university’s official website, as noted above.
- Admit cards/hall tickets are required documents that contain all pertinent information, such as name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination schedule and center information, and exam instructions.
- Applicants can get their HPU MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021 by entering their name or using their registration number and password on the official website.
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- Candidates can check the HPU 2021 result by going to the university’s official website.
- The institution will publish a merit list on its website after the HPU result 2021 is announced.
- Applicants who have been shortlisted will be able to participate in the counseling session.
HPU M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
A separate merit list of candidates will be prepared by the Director, Medical Education, and Research, H. P., Shimla. The official authorities will post the applicants’ merit lists on the university’s official website for the applicants’ reference. Applicants who wish to apply for admission to the institute should go to the university’s official website. Applicants are urged to verify the merit list after visiting the university’s official website. Official authorities will hold a counseling session for the applicants based on the merit list.
There will be no separate call letters for the counseling round for applicants. Officials will hold a counseling session for applicants in order to select the most qualified candidates for admission. Official authorities, on the other hand, will admit applicants based on the merit list, filled choices, and available seats.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.