KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result has been Declared on 23rd December 2021. The KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 exam is a state-level entrance exam that allows students to apply for a four-year BSc nursing program. The exam will be held in Lucknow’s King George’s Medical University (KGMU). The candidates will fight for 380 seats across seven nursing institutes in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, and will be chosen solely on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by a personal interview.
The King’s George Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, has been released the KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 dates and the exam is taking place on 19th December 2021. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 application process is expected to begin in the last week of September or early October 2021, and applicants will have 30 days to complete and submit their online application forms.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result has been Declared on 23rd December 2021. Click Here to Check Result through Personal Login.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Information Brochure has been released. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the vital information linked to major events and dates is listed in the link below.
|Application Form Release date||26th November 2021|
|Application submission end date||11th December 2021|
|Admit Card||17th December 2021|
|Exam Date||19th December 2021|
|Result||23rd December 2021|
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
On 26th November, KGMU began accepting applications for KGMU Nursing 2021. The application process for KGMU nursing in 2021 has been entirely online. The conducting body will not accept any application forms.
On 26th November 2021, the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Application Form has been available. The Application Form has been available to applicants in an online format.
Application fee for KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 application fee is provided:
- The application fee is a crucial component of the application procedure.
- The registration fee must be paid online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- The fee can also be paid in cash through an Allahabad bank challan in offline mode.
- If they fall into the general category, applicants must pay Rs 2000 as an application fee.
- Aspirants from the reserved category are required to submit an application fee of Rs 1200/- for the admission process.
- To complete the application procedure, applicants must pay the application cost before the deadline.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Applicants must go to KGMU’s official website www.kgmu.org, to apply.
- Applicants must register by creating a login ID and password, which they must keep secure for future reference.
- Applicants must carefully fill out the required information and review it before submitting it. Application forms that are incorrectly filled or incomplete will be rejected. Inquiries on this matter will not be entertained by the conducting body.
- Applicants are urged to take a printout of the completed application form after giving all of the required information.
Document required for KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Migration official document
- Educational qualification certificate
- Category official document
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements for the KGMU B.Sc Nursing program:
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized board or institution with a combined grade point average of 45 percent (40 percent for reserved categories) in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English.
- The candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old, according to the requirements.
- Applicants from the National Institute of Open School and State Open School are also welcome to apply.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam will last 3 hours.
- Offline mode of examination
- There are 200 questions in total.
- The exam will be administered in an offline mode using a pen-paper-based test and an OMR Sheet.
The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam curriculum has been issued by the exam authority. The syllabus can be found on the official website.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The dates for the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket for the test will be released soon, and the admit card will be available in both online and offline formats. Applicants must, however, keep an eye on the latest announcements for the formal announcement. Candidates can download their admit cards using their login credentials or pick them up at the administrative office. The authorities will not be held liable if the admission card is sent to any of the candidates via email.
How do I get a copy of my KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam hall ticket?
To obtain a hall ticket, candidates must follow the processes below:
- Applicants should go to the university’s official website. http://www.kgmu.org
- Select “Download Admit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- Use the credentials to log in.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Review the information and print the admission card.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
The KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 result will be published in the form of a KGMU B.Sc Nursing Merit List by the test administration. Applicants can view and download the merit list as a pdf file online. All eligible applicants’ names and other information will be listed on the merit list. The University will compile a merit list based on the applicants’ performance. For applicants who received the same score, the exam authority may utilize tie-breaking procedures.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The KGMU exam body will publish the KGMU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Cut Off on its official website. Students must achieve a minimum score to pass the exam.
Important information regarding KGMU’s B.Sc. Nursing Admissions for the year 2021 Counseling are outlined below for students’ convenience. Officials will hold a counseling session for students interested in enrolling in the college. On the other hand, only those students who have passed the entrance exam will be allowed to attend the counseling session.
Officials will contact candidates for a counseling session based on their performance in the admission exam. Applicants who have been invited to a counseling session must attend the therapy session in person. For verification, you must bring all important documents with you.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.