The registration form for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 has been revised till 30th June 2022. The Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is an all-India level test held by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University as a requirement for admissions to its programs at multiple universities connected with Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants must pass the Entrance Exam to be accepted into the B.Sc Nursing Program. The seats will be filled on merit, depending on applicants’ performance in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s CET B.Sc. (Nursing) 2022 at the designated centers.
We’ve included a BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form, Fee, Important Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Result, Merit List, Counseling Procedure, and more on this page.
BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result has been declared on 26th July 2022. The Link has been provided below-
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The applicants will find essential information about major events and dates in the table below.
|Submission of Application||20th June 2022|
|2nd Phase last date of Application||30th June 2022|
|Exam Date||1st, 2nd & 11th July 2022|
|Result||26th July 2022|
|Counseling||28th July 2022|
|College Start Date||1st August 2022|
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 has been released on 18th January 2022. Applicants must first visit the university’s website to obtain the registration form and prospectus. After following instructions in the prospectus, applicants should begin filling out the registration form.
Applicants must input various necessary details in the registration form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must also submit scanned photos of their portrait and signature in the precise size and format specified on the university portal.
The application fee for the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 1100/-.
- Because paying the registration fee is such a crucial component of the application procedure, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application fee will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
Step 1: Fill out the basic registration form and keep track of your User ID, Password, and Registration Number.
Step 2: Login and complete the application form’s data.
Step 3: If applicable, upload a current passport-size photo and signature.
Step 4: Pay the fee using a credit/debit card or net banking.
Step 5: For those who are eligible, print the Confirmation Page after successfully remitting the amount.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character Certificate
- Affidavit regarding education gap.
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility requirements for candidates:
- Applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSCE), the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), or any other similar examination from any recognized Board/University in India.
- Interested candidates must have completed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects and one of the optional subjects being Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical.
- Applicants from the open category must get 45 percent on the 10+2 examination.
- Applicants in the reserved category must score a total of 40%.
- Applicants who have taken or are planning to take any entrance test, such as the HSC, but whose results have not yet been released, will be eligible to take the exam. During counseling, however, these students must present their HSC mark sheet.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Format: The exam will be conducted online (CBT).
- Types of Questions: There are two types of questions: objective and subjective (MCQ).
- The total number of questions is 200.
- Exam duration: 3 hours.
- 1 mark for each correct.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking does not exist.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Applicants who are taking the exam should be familiar with the syllabus. To learn more about the syllabus, go to the website provided below.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be available soon. The official authorities will make it available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the university portal. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
The BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing Result 2022 is released on 26th July 2022. The results will only be available to applicants through the internet. Officials from the university will announce the findings on the university portal.
Applicants must go to the university portal and provide their roll number and date of birth. They must check the outcomes using specific specifics. It is recommended that you download the result and make a copy of it. Officials will decide whether or not to admit the candidates based on the results.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
A merit list will be prepared for the mentioned courses. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. Based on the merit list, authorities will grant admission to the candidates. On the scheduled date, the CET (B.Sc.Nursing) combined merit list (based on 200 marks) will be processed.
To view the merit list, candidates must first go to the university’s official website. Applicants are advised to access the university portal to acquire the merit list.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first click the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage.
Applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university portal when the counseling stage is completed. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.