The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University of Uttar Pradesh posted the application form for the UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 program. Through the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University’s entrance test, Uttar Pradesh students will be able to gain admission to numerous universities in the state for the four-year B.Sc. Nursing degree program.
Applicants must take the entrance exam administered by the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences in order to be considered for admission to B.Sc. nursing programs offered at various universities and institutions within the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling will be held Soon. The Link will be provided here.
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the candidates’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information concerning major events and dates below:
|Application Form||19th May 2022|
|End date of application payment||17th July 2022|
|End date of application||17th July 2022|
|Admit Card||28th July 2022|
|Entrance exam||31st July 2022|
|Result||5th August 2022|
|1st Round of Counseling||TBA|
|2nd Round Counseling||TBA|
|Last Round Counseling||TBA|
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
In September 2022, the UP B.Sc Nursing Application Form has been released. For the convenience of applicants, application forms will be made available online on the university’s official website. Candidates who wish to take the entrance exam must complete an application form. Applicants must read all instructions linked to the application procedure on the university’s official website before submitting the application form.
Applicants must meet the university’s eligibility standards after carefully reading all of the necessary guidelines. Applicants who do not meet the university’s eligibility requirements will not be admitted to the university.
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information about the application fee below:
- If they fall into the general category, applicants must pay an application fee of Rs 1000/-.
- Applicants from the reserved categories must pay an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- Applicants in the PH category are exempt from paying the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- Any other method of payment for the application fee will be rejected by the authorities.
Steps to Follow
The application form for the UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022 can only be submitted online. Applicants will be summoned for CET based on the information supplied in the application form. Below are the quick steps for submitting the ABVMU CET 2022 application form.
- Visit KGMU for further information.
- To begin the registration procedure, click the registration link. Provide your preferred email address, phone number, and password.
- The next step is to pay the application cost for each category.
- Proceed to the following step once the fee submission has been confirmed.
- Please upload your photo, signature, and sample sheet.
- Filling out the final form, evaluating it, and submitting it.
Document required for UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022:
- Marksheet for 10th grade
- 12th grade report card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate
- Signature on Birth Certificate Scanned
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are encouraged to check the ABVMU CET eligibility criteria 2022/UP B.Sc Nursing CET eligibility 2022 before submitting the application form.
- On or before December 31, 2022, you must be 17 years old.
- Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC, and ST have a maximum age of 35 years. For candidates with a physical disability, the age limit is 40 years (PH).
Qualifications in Education
- Candidates must have completed Science in their 12th grade. They must have received 45 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) combined, as well as a passing grade on the English exam.
- Students with Science and English subjects from State Open Schools accredited by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) are also eligible.
- In the 10+2 examination, English is a required subject.
- For SC/ST students, 5% of total marks in core disciplines (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are relaxed.
- Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply. It’s possible that some universities will exclusively accept female applications.
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can review the ABVMU CET 2022 test pattern in full below:
- Exam Format: Online
- The exam time is three hours.
- Shifts are from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of question.
- The total number of questions is 200.
- Negative Marking: No points will be deducted.
- Marks needed to qualify: 50%
- Exam level: intermediate
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The exam for the UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be based on the 10+2 level.
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
ABVMU CET call letters are available on the official website, abvmuup.edu.in. Candidates must use their registered email address/mobile number and password to log in. They can check the exam center, reporting time, and other details for the CET on the ABVMU CET 2022 admit card.
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The institution will announce the results of the UP B.Sc Nursing CET test online after it is completed. The results are announced in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll numbers and names of candidates who received more than 50% of the marks or higher. To check the ABVMU CET result 2022, candidates may go to the official website abvmuup.edu.in.
Aspirants will only be able to check the seat matrix on the website. If more than one candidate receives the same score on the admission exam, the merit is determined by the highest score received in the order listed below:
- 1) Biology 2) Chemistry were the subjects in which I received the highest grades. 3) Online exam for physics.
- 12th grade % (individual scores in order are included if marks are the same in the qualifying exam as well). 1) Biological sciences 2) The Science of Chemistry 3) Age 3) Physics 3) Age 3) Physics 3) Physics 3) Physics (older)
UP B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
The B.Sc Nursing Program Merit List will be accessible on the ABVMUUP official web domain. Applicants who passed the ABVMUUP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 can access the ABVMUUP B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2022 at abvmuup.edu.in. On the basis of the applicants’ exam scores, a merit list will be compiled. Applicants whose names are listed in the ABVMUUP B.Sc Nursing merit list 2022 will be considered for the next step of the selection procedure.
Qualifying students can participate in UP B.Sc Nursing 2022 counseling after the results are announced. They must apply for a counseling session on abvmuup.edu.in according to the schedule.
- For counseling, candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-.
- They must also pay Rs. 5000/- to the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University in Uttar Pradesh after being assigned seats.
- The money will be reimbursed to candidates after they enroll in one of the University’s colleges. The cost will not be refunded if an applicant chooses a seat and then decides not to join.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.