On April 12th, 2022, the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Registration Form was published. Through its entrance test, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research admits aspirants to the Master of Science (Nursing) program. Admission to the M.Sc Nursing program will be granted based on the results of the entrance examination.
Many applicants could appear in this exam to gain admission to this course. Those who are interested and qualified can apply for this admission test by filling out an online application form.
Applicants will learn about the dates, registration form, entry requirements, and procedure for filling out the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Registration form from this article.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be Released Soon. The Link will be Provided Below-
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Applicants should keep an eye on the important schedule for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Registration form, which can be found in the table below.
|Application form||12th April 2022|
|Last Date for filing of applications online||2nd May 2022|
|Correction Window||9th to 10th May 2022|
|The download of the Admit Card||May 2022|
|Entrance Examination||3rd June 2022|
|Result||13th June 2022|
|1st Round Counseling||20th June 2022|
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants must first go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus there. Applicants should begin filling out the registration form after reviewing the directions in the prospectus.
Applicants must enter some required information in the registration form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Applicants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website. Applicants are required to complete the application form completely and accurately with accurate information.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should first visit the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research’s official website.
- Applicants must go to the webpage and click on the link to the application form.
- After clicking the link, applicants must register by providing required information such as a valid email address and phone number.
- Applicants will receive a login id and password to use when filling out the application form.
- Applicants must correctly fill out all of the required information and complete the application form in all of the required fields.
- They should be required to upload their scanned required documents in the format specified.
- Applicants must pay the application fee and submit the application form via the internet.
- Applicants must then take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
- All educational certificates (10+2+3)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (If required)
- Work experience letter (If any)
- Passport size photographs
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out a registration form should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Programs, is listed below.
- There is no maximum age limit for taking this test.
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality.
- The applicants must have completed a B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic Nursing program from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited institution and PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- They must have a B.Sc Nursing / Post-Basic Nursing degree with a minimum of 55 percent.
- Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in a 100-bed hospital (private hospitals only), Public Health Nursing, or Nursing Educational institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
In the third week of May 2022, the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be released. The official authorities will make the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website. It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website.
Applicants should make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to an exam.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The results for PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be announced in July 2022. Applicants will only be able to access the results through online means. Officials will announce the results on the university’s official website. Candidates must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth.
They are required to check the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to aspirants based on the results.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counseling
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be prepared. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. On the basis of the merit list, supervisors will grant admission to the applicants.
Administrators will post the applicant’s merit list on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, candidates must go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Second Round of PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing In the last week of July 2022, counseling will begin. To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open a specific link and fill out a registration form. Following that, applicants must select a choice that corresponds to their preferences and secures the choices in the counseling round.
Applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must go to the designated college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.