The KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form will be made available soon. The KGMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is abbreviated as the King George’s Medical University Master of Science Entrance Exam. Different Nursing Colleges provide distribution of available seats and fee structure; College of Nursing, KGMU, and affiliated Nursing Colleges to King George’s Medical University UP Lucknow.
The course has a two-year duration. By KGMU, UP M.Sc. Nursing will hold an entrance exam for applicants seeking admission to M.Sc. Nursing programs at various universities and institutions in Uttar Pradesh.
To be admitted, applicants must take the authority’s entrance exam and perform well on it. Applicants can use the information provided below to learn more about the qualifications, the application procedure, key dates, and so on.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
We have included a table below with all of the important information about upcoming events and dates for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The application form for the KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 program will be available in the second week of September 2023. The registration form will be accepted until the second week of October 2023. Candidates must go to the university’s official website and begin filling out the form. Applicants must read all important information and qualifications related to the admission process listed on the university’s official website.
After carefully reading all of the instructions and eligibility criteria set by the university related to the admission procedure mentioned on the university’s official website, applicants can fill out the form.
- For the candidates’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information about the registration fees below:
- The registration fee for general category applicants is Rs 3000/-.
- The registration fee for applicants from the Reserved Category is Rs 2000/-.
- Candidates in the OPH category are exempt from paying the application fee.
- Candidates can make payment online using a payment gateway.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The KGMU Admission 2023 Registration Form is now available.
- Applicants must complete their registration forms on or before the date of the entrance examination.
- They must enroll and create login id assets, which they must keep safe for future interactions with the university.
- Applicants must fill out the form with all of the required information in a reasonable and acceptable manner.
- Applicants are required to pay an accurate amount as a mandatory application fee through HDFC Bank or Allahabad Bank in order to represent a successful application.
- It is critical to saving the application form printout for future use.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the prescribed eligibility requirements before applying to the entrance examination. The following are the qualifications for KGMU M.SC nursing admission:
- The applicant must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife, or have the equivalent, with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Applicants must have a graduation in B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Honours Nursing with at least 55 percent aggregate marks (50 percent for SC/ST applicants) from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council to apply for the admission entrance exam.
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of work experience after completing their Basic B.Sc Nursing and a minimum of one year of work experience before or after completing their Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will last 180 minutes, or three hours.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four possible answers. Candidates must select one correct answer.
- The exam will include questions from the B.Sc nursing curriculum.
- In the exam, there will be no negative marking.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The KGMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam consists of questions drawn from the relevant subjects/topics of the B.Sc. level. The link to it is provided below.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The applicants’ admit cards will be made available online by the authorities. Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must first log in to the website with their credentials and then download the admit card from the website. Applicants must also bring several copies of the downloaded admit card. Authorities have stated that applicants who do not have admit cards will not be permitted to take the entrance exam.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The KGMU 2023 results will be made public in the month that the university has specified. Candidates will have access to scores in the form of a result, which will include all exam-related information such as roll number, ranks, and many other details. Those who performed well in the exam will have the confidence to be admitted to the selected courses.
The scorecard is available on the official website. Candidates can check their score and move forward in the admissions process based on it.
Methods for Downloading the Result
- Navigate to the university’s official website.
- Provide details such as the Application No., Date of Birth, or Roll No.
- Download the outcome and bring a copy to the counseling session.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
To learn more about the counseling schedule, applicants should visit the university’s official website. Candidates must be present in person on the agreed-upon date and time for the counseling round, along with all required documentation.
During the counseling round, candidates must complete a choice filling round. During the choice filling process, round candidates must select their preferred course and institute. The authorities will admit candidates to the counseling round, as an authority will conduct a seat allotment procedure during the counseling session.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List
Applicants will be placed on a merit list based on their performance in the entrance exam. Only those applicants who score higher than the university’s cut-off marks will be able to pass the exam.
In the event of a tie between the candidates’ marks, the university will use a tiebreaker to break the tie. The following is the tie-breaking rule used to determine merit:
- Marks obtained in the paper’s Section A. Applicants with higher grades will be given preference.
- If a tie still exists, older applicants will receive preference.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.