The registration form for Adesh University 2024 will be made available soon. If applicants want to be considered for admission to Adesh University and its affiliated institutions for a variety of courses, including B.Sc. (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. In nursing and General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) courses, they must fill out and submit the proper application form. Applicants will be admitted by the officials responsible based on the grades they received in their prior qualifying educational exams. Admission will be granted by official authorities to candidates who satisfy the requirements established by the university.
For the convenience of the applicants, we have listed all the details regarding the Adesh University Nursing Admittance 2024 qualifications, application procedure, crucial dates, merit list, etc. below.
Adesh University Nursing Admission 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
Adesh University Nursing Admission Important Dates
The key dates for the Adesh University Nursing Admittance 2024 events are listed in the table below.
|Important events||B.Sc./ post basic (nursing) course dates||Pharmacy, GNM, physiotherapy, paramedical library science, M.Sc., and MBA courses dates||Ph.D. courses dates|
|Submission of Application Form||July 2024||July 2024||July 2024|
|Submission of printout and documents||September 2024||July 2024||July 2024|
|Submission of application form with the late application fee||September 2024||July 2024||July 2024|
|Entrance test||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Commencement of Academic Session||October 2024||October 2024||Submission of printouts and documents|
Adesh University Nursing Admission 2024 Application form
The application for enrollment in Adesh Institution’s nursing program is now available. The application for nursing admittance to Adesh University is made available online. The registration form will be made available to applicants from 15th May to 30th July.
The instructions should have been carefully read by applicants before filling out the registration form. Application for admission to these courses is only open to suitable individuals. Applicants should have all of the necessary information and documentation on hand before beginning the application process. After entering the information in the registration form, confirm it all.
For the applicants’ reference, we have listed all the details about the registration fees below:
- The M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, and Post-Basic B.SC. entry fee. The cost of the nursing course is Rs. 3000.
- However, candidates who wish to participate in the GNM Course must submit an application fee of Rs.
- For those applying to the M.Sc., Pharmacy, Physiotherapist, Library, and Paramedical programs, the application fee is Rs. 2100.
- The applicants’ fee structure for Ph.D. programs is Rs 5000.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Adesh University official website.
- Aspirants should be required to be registered by providing the necessary information, such as their name, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc.
- The applicants will receive the application login and name to complete the registration form after effectively registering.
- The application form will be presented to the applicants, and they must fill it out completely and accurately with all relevant information, including personal and academic information.
- After completing the application form with all the necessary information, aspirants must download it and print it out.
- Applicants must include a demand draught for the registration fees and a passport-size photo with their registration form.
- Applicants must mail or deliver their application to the Adesh Academic office.
- Class 10th Marksheets
- Class 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Adesh University Nursing Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who plan to apply for admission to the nursing program at Adesh University must first determine whether they meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Age Restrictions: Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- Indian residents are required to run for office.
- For admission to nursing programs, applicants must have successfully completed their 12th grade or any other equivalent examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- Applicants must have at least a 45 percent grade average in biology, chemistry, and physics.
Adesh University Nursing Admission Counseling
The applicants will only be admitted based on the merit list. Once the applicants are received, the authoritative officials will create the merit list. Based on the data available by the applicant regarding the marks earned in prior academic exams, authorities will compile a merit list of the applicants. For the candidates’ reference, the merit list will be posted on the university portal.
For the purpose of verification during the counseling round, applicants must provide the university with all required documentation (originals and certified copies). Once the verifying process is finished, applicants will receive all original documents back from the relevant authorities. Following that, applicants who are eligible for admission will be given seats by the appropriate authorities.
Adesh University Nursing Admission Selection Process
The applicants’ cumulative marks from the qualifying examination will be used as the basis for inter-se merit in the selection process.
- The inter-semerit, which will be prepared marks obtained achieved by the applicants in the qualifying exam, will be used to determine admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) and Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) courses.
- The merit list, which the admission board would then prepare based on the applicants’ scores and performances in the prior qualification exams, will be used to determine admittance to the GNM and M.Sc. (Nursing) program.
- Following the start of the exam, the university will conduct admissions counseling, and admission will then be granted.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.