On April 27, 2022, the AIIMS M.Sc. Admission Exam 2022 Registration Form was made available. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi organizes the AIIMS M.Sc. Entrance Exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic), B.Sc. (Hons) Paramedical, and B.Sc. Nursing (Hons) course every year.
Applicants will find detailed information on the AIIMS M.Sc. Entrance Exam registration form, important dates, official document and entry requirements, and the procedure for filling out the application form are in this section.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results have been Declared on 20th July 2022. The Link has been provided below-
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The applicants will be able to gather the details about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Important events and dates from the table mentioned below.
|Application form||27th April 2022|
|Last date to submit an application form||14th May 2022|
|Status Update||17th May 2022|
|Correction in an application form (starts)||17th May 2022|
|Correction in application form (ends)||20th May 2022|
|Final Status Update||23rd May 2022|
|Uploading of Prospectus||5th May 2022|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration for B.Sc(H) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)||5th to 30th May 2022|
|Final Status of application & Rejected application with the reason for the rejection||8th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||11th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of required documents for B.Sc (H) Nursing||11th June 2022|
|Admit Card availability||23rd June 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2022|
|Result Declaration||20th July 2022|
|First Counseling||July 2022|
|Second Counseling||To be Announced|
|Open Counseling||To be Announced|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
On April 27, 2022, applicants has been able to obtain the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registration Form. The official authorities will make the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application Form available online. The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registration Form will be posted on the university portal for applicants to view.
Applicants are instructed to complete and submit the duly completed AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registration Form by the deadline set by the officials responsible. The applicants are advised to fill out the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application Form correctly and with the correct information, as incorrect news on the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registration Form will be rejected by the officials responsible.
Once the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registration Form is successfully submitted by the applicants in the online application, the authoritative officials will not provide any correction facility in the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the All India Institute of Medical Sciences’ official website.
- Applicants must go to the official web page and click the link to download the registration form and prospectus.
- Following that, applicants must fill out the application form, including personal information, educational qualifications, examination center preferences, and so on, and submit it.
- Applicants must upload their scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format to the application form.
- Then, applicants must make the payment and print out the registration form before submitting it.
- Applicants must complete a completed application form along with all required documents to the office address.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are encouraged to read the information provided in the below section about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Qualifying Criteria of the admissions test.
- Nationality: The admissions test is only open to Indian citizens.
- Students above 17 yrs can get admission.
- Relaxation: The applicants who belong to the reserved category have a relaxation of 5 % marks in the minimum marks criteria.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. (II) or B. Sc. Nursing (Post certificate)/ Post Basic/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university must be completed by the applicant.
- Lowest Marks Criteria: In the qualifying exam, general category applicants must obtain more than 60% of the available marks, while reserved category applicants must obtain at least 55% of the available marks.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Applicants will be required to take the entrance exam online – CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Examinable Language: The question paper will only be available in English.
- Question Types: Type Objective The entrance exam question paper will include multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Scheme of Evaluation: For each correct answer provided by the applicant, one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect answer in the entrance exam will deduct one-third of the total marks.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
We have provided the basic details about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Exam Syllabus in the link below for the applicants because it will help them score well in the admissions test.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Applicants have received their AIIMS Nursing 2022 Admit Card on 23rd June 2022, depending on the exam schedule. In the section below, we have given the basic details about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Admit Card for the applicants’ convenience. The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Admit Card serves as the applicants’ identity card when taking the entrance exam.
The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Admit Card would be available on the official website in an online format. Applicants must use their registration number and date of birth to download the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Admit Card from the official website. The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Admit Card will serve as the applicant’s entry ticket to the entrance exam.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
In the section below, we had also provided the basic details about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Results of the admissions test for the people who applied’ convenience. Soon after the admissions test, the official institutions will announce the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Results of the applicants.
Following the release of the AIIMS Nursing 2022 answer key, applicants will be able to obtain the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Results. The official institutions will publish the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Results online on the university portal for the applicants’ convenience.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counseling
For the convenience of the applicants, we have given the basic details about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Merit List in the section below. Following the announcement of the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Results, the official institutions will create a separate AIIMS Nursing 2022 Merit List for all courses.
The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Merit List would then be prepared separately for each applicant’s reference. The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Merit List will be determined by the applicants’ performance in the admissions test. The applicants with the highest entrance exam scores will be nominated by the official authorities.
Applicants who would like to learn more about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Counseling Session can do so by reading the information given below in this section. The applicants who are eligible to perform for the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Counseling Session will be issued an AIIMS Nursing 2022 Counseling call letter by the official authorities.
Applicants who wish to be admitted are advised to attend the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Counseling Sessions Preceded by Officials. The AIIMS Nursing 2022 Counseling Session will be held on the college campus in an offline format. The applicants will be able to obtain complete information about the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Counseling Session schedule from the university portal.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.