The Odisha Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack, has hosted the DTET Odisha ITI admission for applicants seeking admission to Technical Institutes/Colleges, Degree, Diploma, and ITI levels. It also offers Vocational Education to help young people prepare for self-employment.
Applicants will be admitted to various professional courses in the major government and private ITIs in Odisha. Every year, a large number of applicants may apply for this admission. Applicants can learn everything they need to know about DTET Odisha ITI Admission 2024 in this article.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Important Dates
The essential dates for the DTET Odisha ITI Registration Form are listed in the link below for applicants to review, and they must do so.
|Application starts on||August 2024|
|Application ends on||August 2024|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2024|
|Classes will be started on||September 2024|
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application form
The registration form for Odisha ITI Admission 2024 will be available in the first week of July 2024. The deadline for submitting an application is the fourth week of August 2024. By accessing the official website, qualified applicants can fill out the Registration Form online. Applicants can use the CAF at Common Service Centers, Internet Facility Centers managed by Nodal (ITI) Centers, Cybercafes, or any other location with an internet connection, but they must first register.
Candidates must carefully follow the directions before filling out the Application Form, and they must also bring a few documents with them. Candidates must fill out the Application Form completely and accurately, including personal information, dwelling address, bank account information, reservations information, parent’s income information, and grades information, as well as upload the necessary documentation in the format prescribed.
Application fee for DTET Odisha ITI 2024
- Applicants must pay an Rs.100/- registration fee.
- Applicants must pay their registration fees solely online, using an ATM-cum-Debit Card, a Credit Card, or Internet Banking
Here are steps to fill the DTET Odisha ITI 2024 form
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Read all of the notices that are posted there carefully.
- To apply online, go to the relevant website.
- Fill out the application form with personally identifiable information and academic credentials.
- Applicants must ensure that the information they provide is accurate.
- Following that, Upload a scanned photo of yourself and your signature.
- Pay the registration fees via the internet.
- Check all of the details one more time.
- Submit the registration form and keep a printout of it for future reference.
- Print one copy of the registration form for future use.
Document required for DTET Odisha ITI 2024
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Transfer Certificates.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Recent photograph
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Registration Form, all applicants must check their Eligibility Requirements and the details listed below.
- To apply for the entry form, applicants must have completed class 8th/10th/12th (depending on their trade).
- There is no age requirement for ITI admission in Odisha.
- The applicant must be over the age of 14.
- The aspirant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- The registration fees are necessary for all applicants, and they must pay Rs/- 10 for each college chosen.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Admission Procedure
Applicants will be able to receive admission if they follow the steps outlined below.
- Those applicants who wish to enroll in one of the different private and government ITI institutions in Odisha can fill out the Registration Form form online by visiting the official website on the dates and times specified.
- Following the submission of the Registration Form, the authorities will review it and compile a Merit List based on the applicants’ scores in the prior qualifying examination.
- Applicants on the Merit List will be contacted for a counseling session, and counseling center applicants should be on time with all necessary documents for verification.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Merit List
In the second week of September 2024, the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha, Cuttack, will publish the Merit List on its official web page.
Applicants will be selected for the Merit List based on their performance in the last entrance test. After the Merit List is published, the procedure for counseling and seat allocation begins.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Counseling
Odisha polytechnic counseling is being conducted in two rounds online by the authorities. Applicants whose names appear on the Odisha Diploma 2024 admission 2024 merit list are eligible to take part in the counseling procedure.
For Odisha Polytechnic admission 2024, candidates must fill out a preference form for institutes and courses. Documentation will be verified at the designated locations. Seat allocation for the first round will be made on the basis of merit ranks, seat allocation, and applicant selections that have been locked in.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.