Himachal Pradesh University will conduct the HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022. Every year, HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is held at the university level. Applicants must fill out a registration form and pay the fees set by the authorities to apply for the online entrance exam.
The entrance exam is conducted online, and applicants must complete 150 one-mark multiple-choice questions in 120 minutes. To be eligible for the exam, the applicant must be female and have completed 10+2.
Applicants will learn about the HPU Post B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Application Form important dates, registration form, qualifications, and application form filling procedure from this content.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Important Dates
Those who intend to apply for the HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test should review the important dates listed in the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Application form
The application for HPU’s Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program will be available in the second week of September 2022. Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must meet the university’s minimum qualifications in order to be admitted to the program. Applicants must fill out the application form according to the instructions provided on the official website, and then submit it before the deadline.
Applicants will be able to access the registration form through the university portal in an online format. Applicants must have all of their educational qualification documents on hand when filling out the registration form. Applicants must also fill out the registration form with the help of the documents. After that, applicants must begin filling out the form by providing necessary information such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, and so on.
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information about the application fee below:
- The application fee for applicants in the general category is Rs 2000/-.
- Applicants from the reserved categories must pay an application fee of Rs 1000/- for the entrance exam.
- The application fee can be paid by challan, net banking, or any other payment gateway method (debit card, credit card).
- This means that official authorities will only accept payment of application fees via the internet.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Himachal Pradesh University’s official website.
- Applicants must first choose the courses they want to take and then fill out the registration information, which includes their name, date of birth, category, phone number, and email address.
- Applicants will be given a registration number and password to use when filling out the application form.
- Applicants must fill in all required details in the application form, including personal information, educational background, exam center, the percentage in 10th and 12th grades, whether they took the GNM exam, marks in the GNM exam, date of birth, category (if any), and so on.
- They should be required to upload important documents like signatures and photographs in the format specified.
- Following that, applicants must make the payment using an HDFC/SBI credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- Take a printout of the registration form to keep for future reference.
Applicants must have the following documents to complete the application form:
- Scanned photocopies of a recent passport-size photo.
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should not exceed 50 KB.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to apply for the HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. All applicants must review it before applying.
- For admission, you must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have passed a recognized Board/class University’s 12th examination.
- They had to score at least 40% in each subject as well as overall.
- For SC and ST students, there will be a 5% mark reduction.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ reference, we have included all pertinent information about the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam:
- Paper and pencil will be used to administer the admissions test (pen and paper-based test).
- The examination will be conducted in English. There will be objective-type multiple-choice questions on the admissions test.
- There will be a maximum of 150 questions on the admissions test.
- Applicants will receive one point for each correct answer.
- The applicants will be given two hours to finish the task.
- On this paper, no negative markings are permitted.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
The university’s official authorities will issue the admit card, which is also known as a Hall ticket. Applicants will be able to download their admit cards from the university’s official website. Applicants should go to the university portal.
Applicants will only be able to download the Admit card via the internet. Admit cards/hall tickets are required documents that contain information such as name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination schedule, and examination center information, among other things.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Result
The Himachal Pradesh University will announce the results for HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 in September 2022. Only the official website will have the results available for download. The result will include information necessary such as the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, and marks earned.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 Counselling
Following the release of the cut-offs, all applicants who meet the cut-off and the qualifications will be invited to participate in the counseling sessions. The applicants who have been chosen must make sure that they bring all of the necessary documentation to the counseling session. Based on the counseling process, final admissions will be granted.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.