Applicants will be admitted to Bihar’s polytechnic colleges based on the results of an admissions test. The application form for admissions will be made available online by the authorities. Qualified candidates will be admitted to engineering, paramedical, paramedical dental, and other programs.
It is one of the country’s most well-known Polytechnic entrance exams. Enrollment in these courses is available in both the first and second years (via lateral entry). This article contains all of the information candidates need to know about the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 admissions process.
Also, it is known as the DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination). The DCECE is a state-level examination for admission to polytechnic courses. We have provided complete information about the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form here. Check out the details about the Bihar Polytechnic 2021, including exam details, exam pattern, result, syllabus, application fee, application form, counseling, and admission starts.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form Released. Scroll below for the Link,
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates
Verify the dates for Bihar Polytechnic 2021 by clicking on the table below, which will take you directly to the official website.
|Release Date of Application Form||August 14th, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||September 4th, 2021|
|Last date for submission of fee payment (Challan)||September 6th, 2021|
|Last date for submission of fee payment (Offline)||September 7th, 2021|
|Application correction will be done||September 8th – 10th, 2021|
|Release Date of admit card||Will be Announced|
|Entrance exam date||Will be Announced|
|Declaration of result||Will be Announced|
|Counseling starts from||Will be Announced|
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application form
On August 13, the Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) released the DCECE 2021 application form. The application form is now available on the official website, and a direct link to fill it out is available here. To be eligible for the exam, candidates must complete the form before the deadline. To register for the entrance exam, candidates must also pay an application fee. Before completing the application form, candidates should read the entire DCECE 2021 eligibility.
Application Link has been Activated Here.
- Category Fees
- For general/ OBC candidates INR 1150
- For SC/ ST/ candidates INR 730
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The BCECE application form will be available on the BCECEB’s official website.
- The candidate must carefully complete the application form, as incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Before applying, interested applicants should carefully read the prospectus.
The candidate must pay the application fee, which will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The authority will also provide a correction facility for a limited time so that changes to the application form can be made.
- Candidates must submit the form online because it will not be accepted in any other way.
- A candidate who submits multiple forms will have all of his or her forms rejected.
- Applicants must provide a valid e-mail address and a mobile phone number, as all-important communications will be sent to this email address and phone number.
- Marksheet for Class 10
- Marksheet for Class 12
- Certificate of Domicile
- Certificate of Category ( if applicable)
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Migration
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Every course has its own set of eligibility requirements that candidates must meet.
- Polytechnic Engineering: Candidates must have passed a class 10 or equivalent examination with at least a 35 percent grade point average. Admission does not have a minimum or maximum age requirement.
- Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering: Applicants must have completed class 10 and have two years of ITI or experience.
- PMD (Para Medical Dental): Candidates must have a 10 or equivalent grade point average in English and Science from a recognized board.
- PM (Intermediate Level): Candidates must have completed grade 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and be at least 17 years old. The course has a maximum age limit of 32 years.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Offline mode
- Test time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Both English and Hindi are used as test languages.
- There are 90 questions.
- Types of questions: Objective questions
- Total points: 450
- Scheme of grading: 5 points will be awarded for each correct answer.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
However, the paper tends to cover the Bihar Board’s class 10 syllabus. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, General Knowledge, English, and Hindi are among the subjects covered. Examine the syllabus on the official website.
Click Here to View the Syllabus of the Bihar Polytechnic.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket for the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 examination will be available in the first week of June 2021. The BCECEB will distribute admit cards to qualified candidates via the internet. Candidates can obtain it from the official website. To download the DCECE admit card, enter your registration number and date of birth.
After downloading the admit card, print it and keep it safe until the admissions process is completed. We advise candidates to carefully review the information on their admit card and, if there is any discrepancy, report it to the appropriate authority within the time frame specified.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Result
The result of the entrance examination will be released 2-3 weeks after the examination. The outcome would be made available in pdf format. Candidates must check their roll number in the list and adhere to all procedures for future announcements or events. The outcome would be announced in December 2021.
The candidate’s name and rank are highlighted in the result list. Following the announcement of the results, candidates will receive a detailed scorecard only via online mode. The scorecard usually includes the candidates’ individual marks for each subject. Candidates must bring their rank card and scorecard with them to the next interview/counseling session as scheduled.
The results will be released a few days after the examination. The official website provides access to result in details via the online mode.
- Please go to the official website.
- Click on the “Download Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Results” link.
- To view the results, enter your roll number and date of birth.
- View and save your Bihar State Polytechnic Result for future use.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
Following the release of the merit list, candidates will be invited to participate in the counseling process. It will be held at a location determined by the statutory body. The colleges will be assigned based on the applicants’ rank and category. Candidates must submit the necessary documents in order for the eligibility criteria to be established.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Counseling
Before the counseling schedule begins, the relevant bodies will issue an official notice. The counseling process is only for students who have passed the entrance examination. Candidates will be called on the basis of their entrance exam marks and rank.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.