The Tamil Nadu M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Available Soon. Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University will administer the Tamil Nadu M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam. Students who complete the Tamil Nadu TN M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be admitted to M.Sc. Nursing courses throughout Tamil Nadu, and they will be able to enroll in any Private or Government Universities in the Tamil Nadu state only. Students who wish to enroll in M.Sc. Nursing courses in Tamil Nadu must complete the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form. In this article, we will show you how to fill out the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form and provide you with all the necessary information such as eligibility, key dates, documentation required, and so on.
TN M.Sc Nursing 2023 Applications will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details.
TN M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The vital information related to the important events and date and time is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||Last week of October 2023|
|End date of Application||Last week of November 2023|
|Document Submission||1st week of December 2023|
TN M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The application for TN M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 will be released in October 2023. The Application Form must be completed by November 2023. Application forms will be made available online through the university portal. The application forms will be made available to applicants online by the official authorities.
Applicants who wish to participate in the admission process conducted by the respective authority must complete and apply. Applicants must meet the required criteria established by the institute to fill out the application form. The eligibility requirements will be posted on the university portal for applicants’ convenience.
You will be given complete information about the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee. This section contains information about the Application Fee.
- The Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee can only be paid online.
- There are no other options for paying the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee offline.
- To pay the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee, you can use Netbanking, a credit card, a debit card, or UPI.
- The fee will not be refunded to the candidate in any case, and it is also non-transferable.
- The application fee for candidates for the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing 2023 is Rs. 1200/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Tamil Nadu M.Sc. Nursing official website.
- Click on Applicant login, followed by signup.
- Enter a correct Email Address, Name, and Phone Number.
- Create a user and you will receive information on your mobile number and email address.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form.
- Proceed to pay the application fee based on the category, and don’t forget to print a copy.
Document required for TN M.Sc Nursing 2023:
- SSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- B.Sc. Nursing Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
TN M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the eligibility criteria is provided:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens to apply.
- To appear, one must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- To be admitted, students must have passed the SSC and HSC exams from a Tamil Nadu-recognized board.
- Applicants must have completed a B.Sc. Nursing course from a reputable Nursing institution in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants who have completed the Post Basic B.Sc. nursing course or B. Sc. Hons. Nursing courses from a well-known nursing organization in the state of Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply for the admission process.
- The maximum age for applicants to appear for the admission process is 45 years old at the time of admission.
TN M.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired options and have the options filled out during the counseling round.
After the counseling round, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary booklets and qualifications.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.