The registration form for PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been Available on 26th May 2022. Applicants can find admission to the institute’s B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) courses through the PGIMER Nursing exam. The exam will take place on a computer.
Every year, the applicants must take an entrance exam. Applicants who wish to enroll in B.Sc. nursing programs at various universities must take the entrance exam.
And, in order to be considered for admission to the nursing programs, applicants must visit the university’s official website to obtain complete information on important dates, eligibility criteria, application forms, exam patterns, and so on.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling has been started on 22nd August 2022. Click Here to Check Counseling Notice.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the sensitive information related to the important events and dates is cited in the table below.
|Application form||26th May 2022|
|Last Date for filing applications online||24th June 2022|
|Correction Window||29th to 30th June 2022|
|The download of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance Examination||28th July 2022|
|Result||12th August 2022|
|1st Round Counseling||22nd August 2022|
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for B.Sc. Nursing B.Sc (Post Basic) has been Available. Applicants must first go to the available website and download the application form and prospectus there.
Applicants should begin filling out the application form after reviewing the instructions in the prospectus. Applicants must enter some necessary details in the application form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Applicants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the quantified size and format specified on the university portal. Applicants are required to complete the registration form completely and accurately with accurate information.
The following are the important details about the registration fees for applicants:
- If they are in the General/OBC category, they must pay Rs. 1000 as an application fee, and if they are in the SC/ST category, they must pay Rs. 800.
- The application fee can be paid online by applicants.
- The application fee can be paid with a debit or credit card.
Here are steps to fill the form:
Follow this step-by-step guide to filling out the PGIMER Nursing online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the PGIMER Nursing 2022 website for more information (Link is available above).
- Choose the program for which you want to apply.
- To register, go to “New candidates registration” and fill out the form.
- Fill out the PGIMER Nursing Registration Form with all of the required information, such as your basic personal information, email address, phone number, and date of birth, and submit it.
- Log in to the Nursing Application Form at PGIMER.
- After logging in, fill in the required and requested information and submit the form.
- All necessary documentation, such as a photograph, signature, category certificate, and internship certificate, should be uploaded.
- Images must be in the correct size and format before being uploaded.
- There will be a category and an experience certificate that will be used (if needed).
- Make a payment for the application fee.
- Take a printout of the page for future reference.
- Category Certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Any experienced certificate
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the complete eligibility requirements for the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Examination:
- Candidates should have passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board to apply.
- subject: One of the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or English.
- Only female applicants will be permitted to submit a PGIMER Nursing application.
- Marks: To be considered for admission, applicants must have received at least 50% in their qualifying examination.
- Age Requirement: He or she must be at least 17 years old as of September 1, 2022, with a 5-year age limit for reserved category candidates.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The admission test will be administered in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions on the question paper.
- Question Type: Multiple-choice questions will be used.
- Total Marks: The exam will be worth a total of 100 points.
- Applicants will receive a +1 mark for each correct answer and a -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for PGIMER Nursing 2022 has been available online. The official authorities will make it available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the university’s official website.
It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website. Applicants should make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results through online means. PGIMER Nursing 2022 Results will be announced in August 2022 for B. Sc Nursing and B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic) courses.
Officials from the university will announce the results on the university’s official website. Aspirants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth. They must check the results using specific details.
It is recommended that you download the result and make a copy of it. Officials will decide whether or not to admit the candidates based on the results.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must select a choice that corresponds to their preferences and secures the choices in the counseling round.
Applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must go to the designated college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.