Gujarat’s Department of Employment and Technical Education (DET) has overseen the Gujarat ITI Admission process, which allows applicants to enroll in several governments and commercial Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in various engineering and non-engineering ITI programs. Applicants will be admitted solely on a merit list; no separate entrance examination will be held.
The Gujarat Government’s Department of Jobs and Training (DET) will issue a letter of merit inviting applicants to apply for ITI 2022. There is no entrance exam for individuals who are offered admission by authorities. The candidates will be chosen based on their Qualifying Criteria. Applicants will learn everything they need to know about the Gujarat ITI Registration Form 2022 by reading this text.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Important Dates
Applicants should verify the Gujarat ITI Registration Form dates listed in the link below.
|Application starts on||July 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||October 2022|
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application form
The registration form for Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 will be available in the first week of July 2022. The deadline for submitting an application is the third week of July 2022. First and foremost, students must go to ITI Gujarat’s official website and click on the application page.
Applicants will be able to fill out a registration form to be considered for admission to ITI Gujarat’s numerous trades based on their qualifying criteria. The Registration Form will be available for applicants on the schedule stated by the authority.
Here are steps to fill the Gujarat ITI 2022 form
- Applicants can first visit the Gujarat Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET) official website.
- Applicants must register by clicking on the link “Apply Online” and entering their required information in the required field before submitting it.
- After that, the applicants will be given login information and will be able to fill out the Registration Form.
- All needed information, such as personally identifiable information, academic qualifications, communication addresses, and so on, should be included in the application form.
- They must submit a scanned photograph and signature in the format specified.
- Following that, candidates can pay their registration fees via the internet.
- Before submitting the Registration Form, applicants must double-check all of the information they have submitted.
- They should be required to fill out the Registration Form and print it for future reference.
Document required for Gujarat ITI 2022
- School leaving certificate
- Income certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Driving license
- EWS certificate
Gujarat ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must verify their Qualifying Criteria before filling out the Registration Form, and all applicants must be aware of their Qualification in order to gain admission to their desired trade. Details about the Qualifying Criteria are included below.
- Applicants must be 14 years old as of the submission deadline. The conducting authority has not set an upper age limit.
- They must have completed 8th, 10th, or 12th grade from a recognized board.
- They must have a Gujarat citizenship certificate issued by the state’s relevant body.
Gujarat ITI Seat Allotment 2022
For the applicants’ seat allocation, there will be four rounds of counseling. The applicants’ seats will be assigned based on their merit, preference for Gujarat Industrial Training Institute, and selected trade.
Those applicants who were not selected in the first round may apply in the following rounds. Applicants who are dissatisfied with their assigned trade can ask for a trade transfer.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List will be published on the Gujarat Industrial Training Institute’s official website according to the schedule specified by the authority, and individuals who have applied can verify their names in the Merit List. The Merit List will reveal the names of qualified applicants, and only those on the Merit List will be admitted to the next level.
DET will compile a number of merit lists, including a general merit list, a women’s merit list, an SC/ST merit list, a socially backward class merit list, and a merit list for economically disadvantaged sections.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counseling
Those applicants will be called out for the counseling procedure after being shortlisted in the Merit List, so they should check the counseling schedule on the official website. Applicants should bring the appropriate documents to the counseling center for verification.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.