MP ITI MP Online Admission is maintained by the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh, and it is used to grant admission to applicants in several ITI trades. Every year, a large number of applicants are accepted into their desired trades based on their performance in the preceding entrance test.
Applicants will be admitted to various private and government institutes in Madhya Pradesh State depending on their performance in the last qualification exams. Applicants will get comprehensive information about ITI MP Online Registration Form 2022 through this material.
MP ITI 2022 Important Dates
The dates of the ITI MP Online Registration Form have been listed in the link below for applicants to review.
|Application starts on||July 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||October 2022|
MP ITI 2022 Application form
The application form for MP ITI 2022 will be available in the fourth week of July 2022. The deadline for submitting an application is the third week of September 2022. First and foremost, applicants should visit the Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Skill Development’s official web page.
Applicants must first register by providing the needed information in order to fill out the registration form online. They must fill out the registration form with information such as their name, parents’ names, course, academic qualifications, communication address, e-mail ID, and mobile number, among other things. They must upload scanned images of photographs and signatures that meet the specified requirements.
Application fee for MP ITI 2022
Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs.85/-. credit cards, ATM/debit cards, and Net Banking are all options for paying the portal fee.
Here are steps to fill the MP ITI 2022 form
- To begin, applicants may visit the Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Skill Development’s official website.
- They must register by filling out the required information in the required field.
- In the Registration Form, applicants should have submitted their required information such as their name, parents’ names, course, educational qualification, communication address, e-mail ID, and mobile number, among other things.
- They must submit scanned images of photographs and signatures that meet the requirements.
- They must pay the application fee using either net banking or a debit/credit card.
- Applicants must review and confirm details before completing the Registration Form.
- They can then submit the Registration Form and print a copy of the confirmation page for their records.
Document required for MP ITI 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Printout of the result.
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, etc.
MP ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can complete the Registration Form for their desired trade based on the noble criteria, and applicants must verify the Qualifying Criteria before applying. They must meet age, academic, and reservation standards in order to be considered for admission.
MP ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List will be published on the Directorate of Skill Development’s official website, and those applicants who received qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination will be shortlisted in the Merit List. According to seat reservation rules, only reserved category applicants will be chosen. Applicants can locate their names on the Merit List.
MP ITI 2022 Counseling
The applicants are chosen based on the merit list that has been released. And the merit list is generated based on the applicants’ scores on their most recent exams. Applicants whose names appear on the merit list will be given priority in the admissions process.
In order to do so, the applicants who have been shortlisted must attend the MP ITI Counselling Process. The authority will review the applicants’ documentation for things like age, education, and category.
The authority will choose whether or not to confirm an applicant’s admission, and applicants are obligated to follow the authority’s choice.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.