Applicants can apply online for the WBSCVT West Bengal ITI Entrance Test based on their qualifying criteria by visiting the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training’s official website (WBSCVT).
Many of the applicants appear in this examination. Applicants will learn everything they need to know about the WBSCVT WB ITI Enrollment Process 2022 by reading this text.
West Bengal ITI 2022 Important Dates
The WBSCVT West Bengal ITI Admission Schedule is available for applicants in the link below, and they should review it.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
West Bengal ITI 2022 Application form
The registration form for WB ITI 2022 will be issued. Those seeking admission to ITI courses in various trades/courses at any Government/Private institution can register through the authority on the above-mentioned timetable. The Registration Form is available both online and offline for applicants.
They can acquire a detailed bulletin containing an OMR Registration Form through WBSCVT authorized Govt. ITIs/ITCs/Govt. Sponsored IITs/ITIs under the PPP program. To fill out the Registration Form online, applicants must go to the official website and fill out the Registration Form with all of the proper and complete information.
Application fee for West Bengal ITI 2022
- In the event of an OMR Application Form, the registration fee is Rs.350 (Rs.175 for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The registration fee is Rs.330/- (Rs.165/- for Kanyashree enrollees) in the case of an online application form.
Here are steps to fill the West Bengal ITI 2022 form
- Applicants must go to the official website to apply online.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including education, personally identifiable information, communication, and so on.
- In the registration form, upload scanned documents such as passport-size pictures and signatures (images should be in JPG/ JPEG file format.)
- Payment of the registration fees is required.
- Then complete out and submit the registration form.
Document required for West Bengal ITI 2022
- 10th/12th Passing Certificate.
- Category certificate if required.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph etc.
West Bengal ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For each group, there are distinct Qualifying Criteria.
- As of August 1st, the applicants must be at least 14 years old.
- For ITI courses, there is no upper age limit. You must have completed 10th grade or an equivalent exam from a recognized board/institute.
- For admission to Engineering Group courses, candidates must have passed the qualification test in Physical Science and Mathematics.
- Applicants who are taking the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have finished the eighth grade at a West Bengal State Board-approved school.
West Bengal ITI 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is described in detail below.
- Applicants should be aware of the exam structure in order to improve their scores.
- The exams will be multiple-choice in type.
- Separate papers will be written for each group.
- Applicants must prepare themselves based on their desired course.
- Questions will typically focus on General Understanding, Maths, English, and Logical.
- The exam will last two hours and fifteen minutes.
WBSCVT WB ITI 2022 Admit Card
The WBSCVT WB ITI admits card will be accessible on the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training’s official website, and applicants who have completed the Registration Form can download their hall tickets online. Applicants can download the admit card and print it off for future use by entering their registration number and date of birth.
WBSCVT WB ITI 2022 Result
In the third week of September 2022, the WBSCVT WB ITI Result will be issued on the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training’s official website, and applicants who took the exam can check their results online by checking the official website. After entering their roll number and date of birth in the appropriate boxes, applicants will see their results.
WBSCVT WB ITI 2022 Counseling
Those who pass the admission examination will be invited to the Counseling Session. The relevant authorities will post a counseling notice on its official website.
Applicants should bring the needed documents to the counseling facility on the provided schedule for verification. The admissions decision will be made based on the results of the applicants’ written tests. Counseling, as well as the availability of seats in a specific course or trade.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.