Jharkhand’s government has established the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) in Ranchi to coordinate and administer the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test. This test is used to assess applicants’ skills and knowledge, as well as their suitability to teach in any private or government school in Jharkhand.
This exam is given once a year and is split into 2 papers. Paper-I is for applicants who want to teach grades 1–5, and Paper-II is for applicants who want to teach grades 6–8. It is a 2 hour 30-minute Objective MCQ-based paper.
Candidates can apply for the Jharkhand TET examination online by checking the official website, and qualified applicants will receive an eligibility certificate for a teacher’s position. Applicants will gain detailed knowledge of Jharkhand TET’s important dates, Registration Form, and Eligibility Requirements by reading this content.
JTET 2021 Important Dates
For candidates who wish to apply for this examination, the Jharkhand TET Important Dates are listed in the link below.
|Application Form Starts on||Announced Soon|
|Application ends on||Announced Soon|
|Admit card released on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
JTET 2021 Application form
The Jharkhand TET Application Form will be available in the first week of September, and applicants who wish to apply for positions as teachers at two different levels, namely primary (classes 1st to 5th) and upper primary (classes 6th to 8th), can do so by checking the official website.
Applicants will see registration links on the website’s webpage and must click on them. Applicants can register themselves by entering their name, date of birth, caste, valid email address, phone number, and other information in the required fields. Applicants can fill the Application Form by entering their personal information, educational qualifications, category, and other information.
Application fee for JTET 2021
The JTET Exam registration fee must be paid online when submitting the application form. The registration fee for JTET 2021 is as follows:
- General: The applicant must pay INR 500/- for one paper and INR 1000/- for both papers.
- SC/ST: Candidates must pay INR 250/- for one paper and INR 500/- for both.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: Go to the website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/).
- Step 2: On the homepage, click the Registration link and fill out the registration form with a valid unique email address or phone number.
- Step 3: Log in to the portal with a valid and unique Email id, Phone number, or registration number, as the login details.
- Step 4: Completing the registration form.
- Step 5: Following the completion of the registration form, the applicant must pay the registration fee. Payment is made online using a credit or debit card or through NetBanking.
- Step 6: Submit the form and print a copy of the receipt for future reference.
JTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The officials set the eligibility requirements for all applicants who wish to take the eligibility test. All age, ethnicity, and educational responsibilities must be met. The qualifications for both types of exams differ. To apply effectively, aspirants must carefully review the circumstances. Check out the JTET – Eligibility Criteria section for more information.
Paper I Eligibility Requirements
- To apply for the exam, candidates must have a 10+2 grade point average of at least 45 percent.
- Candidates should also have a two-year diploma in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a four-year B.El.Ed course or a two-year diploma in special education and have a 10+2 grade point average of at least 50% are also eligible.
- Paper I is open to candidates with a BA/B.Sc degree with a 50 percent aggregate and a B.Ed degree.
Paper-II Eligibility Requirements
- To apply, candidates must have a graduation grade point average of at least 45 percent and a two-year diploma in education or a B.Ed degree.
- Applicants must have a 10+2 grade point average of at least 50% and a four-year degree in B.El.Ed/B.An Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.Ed special education.
JTET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Jharkhand Academic Council determines the exam pattern. It is a 2 hours 30 mins paper with multiple-choice questions. All questions are mandatory, and the applicant is not given a choice. Each question has four possible answers, one of which is correct, and the applicant must color the correct circle on the OMR sheet. The applicant must answer 150 questions. The applicant must keep accurate time.
JTET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of the Jharkhand Qualifying Examination is determined by the Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi, taking into account the curriculum of students in grades 1 through 8.
JTET 2021 Admit Card
Only candidates who have completed the registration form, paid the entry fee, and successfully submitted it will be issued a JTET admit card. If a candidate fails to submit the required documents, their admit card will be revoked and they will be unable to take the exam. Before downloading the JTET 2021 Admit Card, double-check the details.
The most important document for taking the exam is an admit card. A candidate must download and print the admit card before bringing it to the exam hall, along with any government id proof such as a voter id, Aadhaar card, or passport. The following are the steps for downloading the JTET admit card:
- Step 1: Go to the JTET official website.
- Step 2: Locate and select the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Step 3: Enter your login information and log in to your account.
- Step 4: Save your admit card.
JTET 2021 Result
The JTET 2021 results will be announced about a couple of months after the exam. The results of the exam will be available on the official website. The applicant must log in using their credentials, such as their user id and password, and then download the results. If a candidate’s score exceeds the cut-off, the result must be printed and carried with them for certificate verification.
JTET 2021 Cutoff
The officials specify the required marks that aspirants must obtain in the form of a cutoff. Only potential candidates with a cutoff score or higher will be considered for the recruitment. Several factors are taken into account by the officials, including the difficulty level of the papers, the number of test-takers, and so on.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.