At hpbose.org, HPBOSE has published the merit list of candidates for admission to D.El.Ed. Applicants who have qualified will be invited to Counseling from September 2022. HP D.El.Ed CET 2022 is open to applicants who have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
Admission to a two-year D.El.Ed program requires passing the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. On July 18, 2022, an offline test was conducted. The exam will take two hours to complete. There are a total of 100 questions on the test. Students who pass the entrance exam are admitted to both government and privately connected institutions.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Information Brochure has been Released on 5th May 2022. Click Here to Check the Notice.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Answer Key has been Released on 4th July 2022. Scroll below for the Answer Key Link.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants can get more information about the HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed Registration Form from the website is provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||May 5th, 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||May 25th, 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application with Fee||May 28th, 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||May 29th to 31st, 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||June 15th, 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||June 19th, 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||July 4th, 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants can apply for D.El. Ed. CET 2022 ONLINE as per the timetable on the official website, hpbose.org. The candidate can print a copy of the confirmation page after submitting the online application form. Any erroneous or incomplete information will result in the application form being rejected. As a result, candidates should carefully read and comprehend all instructions before proceeding to fill out the form.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Application fee for HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022
The application fee for the HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed exam can be paid online.
Applicants can pay with their debit cards, credit cards, or net banking.
Payment can also be made by depositing a challan at the examination branch.
- General Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Rs. 400/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must visit the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education’s official website.
- On the webpage, there will be a link to registration, which the applicants must click.
- They must provide their scanned photos of their photograph and signature in the format specified.
- Following that, they should pay the application cost online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- To submit the application form, applicants must complete all needed transaction details.
- Candidates should have taken a printout of the application form after submitting it and forwarded it to the examination branch along with the receipt of the fee challan deposited.
- After submitting their application to the branch, candidates are unable to make any modifications to it.
Document required for HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022
- Certificates and mark sheets from the 10th grade
- Certificates and mark sheets from the 12th grade
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the HP D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022 can be found below.
- Applicants must have received at least 50% in their Class 12th examinations or an equivalent examination to be considered for admission.
Applicants who are taking their Class 12th or comparable exams are also eligible, but they must provide an authentic certificate of their Class 12th or equivalent examination to the counseling/screening session.
- Before attending, the candidate should confirm his or her eligibility, and if he or she does not meet the eligibility standards, he or she will be held personally liable. At the time of counseling/screening, the candidates’ eligibility will be finalized.
Contentment: Under the regulations and directives of the State government, SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are eligible for a 5-percentage-point reduction in their minimum educational requirement.
- CET-2022: Maximum Age for D.El. Ed. CET-2022: Maximum Age for D.El. Ed.
- CET-2022: Maximum Age Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 32 years old on the day of the D.El.Ed.CET-2022.
- Applicants from reserved groups are permitted a five-year age limit relaxation under the present norms and regulations. There will be no upper age limit for candidates who are ex-servicemen.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for HP D.El.Ed CET 2022 can be found below.
- Objective questions are the most common type of question.
- The total number of questions is 100.
- Exam time is 120 minutes long (2 hours)
- An offline mode of examination is available.
- Questions are asked in both English and Spanish (English and Hindi)
- Negative Grading: The test does not have any negative marking.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Students who are taking the exams should be familiar with the syllabus. The URL is provided below.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Students can apply for their HP D.El.Ed CET admission card by logging in with their application number and DOB. They should be aware that no candidate will receive an admit card in the mail. Without an admission card and evidence of identity, no candidate is permitted to enter the examination venue. The following information is included in the HP D.El.Ed CET 2022.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s name
- Exam center’ name
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Result
The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will hold a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education Admission Entrance Test from July 9 to July 12, 2022, and the HP D.El.Ed Result will be announced. Students who took part in the exam can see the HP D.El.Ed CET Result Cut off Merit List here.
Click Here to Check Answer Key.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be based on the total number of points scored in the CET. For contestants with the same overall score, a tie-breaking measure will be employed. On the basis of their age, applicants will be placed higher. On the basis of merit, a candidate who is older will be given a better ranking. There will be no personal interviews for the candidates to be chosen. Counseling, on the other hand, is required for establishing passes and sponsoring entrants to various DIETs and privately administered institutes.
HPBOSE CET D.El.Ed 2022 Counseling
On September 2, 2022, HP D.El.Ed CET 2022 issued the merit list and counseling schedule. Candidates who have passed the exam will be invited to attend an HP D.El.Ed CET 2022 Counseling session from September 6 to 18, 2022, to verify their credentials and papers. There will be no personal interview. Seat allotment into DIETs and Privately Managed Institutions, on the other hand, takes place solely during the counseling session.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.