The registration form for BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 has been available. The BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Test is held by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University to admit applicants to the M.Sc. (Nursing) program at the College of Nursing in Pune, Sangli, and Navi Mumbai. Every year, a large number of people apply for this test based on their qualifications.
Those who intend to enroll in an BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 M.Sc. (Nursing) program can apply for this test online by completing the application form. Candidates can only fill out the application form according to the schedule provided.
Applicants will learn everything they need to know about the BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Test in this article, including the registration form, important dates, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Those applicants who intend to fill out a registration form for BVP M.Sc. Nursing must first review the relevant admission requirements.
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
|College Start Date||To be announced|
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
The application form for BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 has been available. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form once they have checked the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must also provide scanned pictures of their signature and portrait in the exact size and format requested on the university portal.
The registration fee for the BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing 2023 is Rs. 1200/-.
- Because paying the registration fee is such a crucial component of the registration process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the registration fee will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s official website.
- They should be forced to register by providing information such as their email address, phone number, and name.
- Applicants will be given login information such as their application number and password.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all needed information, including their residence, qualifications, grades, and other personal information.
- They should have uploaded their scanned required documents in the jpg/ jpeg format, such as a passport-size photograph and signature.
- Following that, applicants must pay the application cost.
- Make the registration fee payment and submit it, as well as take a printout of the application form for future reference.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
As a result, the BVP M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Criteria for 2023 are as follows:
- You must be a registered nurse and/or a registered midwife, or have a State Nursing Registration Council equivalent.
- B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum aggregate mark of 55 percent for General Category and 50 percent for Reserved Category is the required qualification credentials required.
- The Indian Nursing Council must acknowledge the Nursing Program Course that you have completed.
- After completing your Basic B.Sc Nursing degree, you must have at least one year of experience.
- A minimum of one year of post-degree bachelor’s nursing experience is required.
- For the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, you must also be medically fit.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam will be held in June 2023.
- Exam Format: The exam will be conducted online (CBT).
- Types of Questions: There are two types of questions: objective and subjective (MCQ).
- The total number of questions is 100.
- The exam time is two hours.
- 1 mark for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking does not exist.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The BVP CET test syllabus will vary based on the exam and degree. The questions for any exam and course will be tailored to your chosen course and exam. However, there are more tests available under BVP CET courses for a variety of courses and details; visit the BVP’s official website for more information.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The governmental authorities will make it available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the university’s official website. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be carried to a test.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
In July 2023, the BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing Result 2023 has been released. The results will only be available to applicants through the internet. Officials will announce the findings on the university’s official website.
Applicants must go to the university portal and provide their roll number and date of birth. They must check the outcomes using specific specifics. It is recommended that you download the result and make a copy of it. Officials will decide whether or not to admit the applicants based on the results.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List and Counselling
A merit list will be created for the listed courses. The specifics of the merit list are mentioned below. Regulators will admit applicants based on their merits on the merit list. On the university portal, officials will publish a merit list for candidates.
Applicants must access the institution portal to view the merit list. Applicants are required to access the university portal to acquire the merit list.
Applicants must first select the appropriate link and complete the registration form to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must choose a decision that best suits their needs and obtain the options during the counseling stage.
When the counseling stage is completed, applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university portal. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must provide all required documents and certificates to the designated college.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.