On July 12, 2022, the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing 2022 registration form was released. Through the B.Sc. Nursing admissions process at CMC Ludhiana, Christian Medical College offers admission to candidates for its B.Sc. Nursing and BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) programmes.
Applicants will be admitted to the B.Sc. Nursing and BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) programmes are based on their performance in the entrance test administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society.
Applicants will learn all they need to know about the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT Registration Form, including key dates, the registration form, eligibility, and how to fill it out.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling has been Started on 2nd August 2022.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result has been Declared on 30th July 2022. Click Here to Check Result.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
The table below contains the pertinent details regarding the crucial occasions and dates for the applicants.
|Application Form||12th July 2022|
|End date of Submission of Application||25th July 2022|
|Admit Card||27th July 2022|
|Exam Date||27th July 2022|
|Result||30th July 2022|
|Counseling||2nd August 2022|
|Medical Examination & Orientation||3rd August 2022|
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing Application form
On July 12, 2022, the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form was made available. Applicants must access the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus there.
Following a thorough review of the prospectus’s instructions, applicants must start filling out the application form. Applicants must fill out the application form and include all pertinent information, including personal, academic, and course-related information, as well as contact and parent information.
- The candidates have to pay for the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing 2022 programme is Rs. 3950. Candidates can make the payment online.
- A credit/debit card or online banking can be used to create an online payment.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visitors must go to the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, official website.
- The link for new registration is available under the admittance section, and the applicants must click on it.
- They should be required to register by providing the necessary information, and after that, they will be given a user name and password.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- They should be required to upload scanned copies of their signatures, photos, and left thumbprints in the specified format.
- Applicants must pay the application fee after providing all the necessary information.
- Examine all the information on the registration form, then send it in.
- Send the registration form and print a copy of it for future use.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing 2022 programme, applicants should have verified that they meet the requirements. The eligibility requirements are detailed below.
- Applicants need to be 17 years old.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens; no other foreigners will be allowed to apply.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English separately.
- Lower limit Marks: In order to pass the 10+2 exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology, candidates must receive a combined score of 45%.
- Relaxation: Applicants who identify as SC or BC are given a 5% relaxation.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (11th and 12th grade standards under the 10+2 system) will each have a written exam, along with a test of precondition. Each subject will have 50 questions, for a total of 200 queries.
- No points will be deducted for incorrect answers, and 4 marks for the correct answers.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
From September 2022, the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Hall Ticket will be accessible. All applicants who have accurately filled out the registration form prior to the deadline will have access to an admit card or hall ticket. Candidates must ensure that they have offered a valid email address because the admit card will be communicated to them via email.
A candidate who has their name on the hall ticket for one testing location only intends to show up for the test at that location. The Hall Ticket will contain the agreed-upon schedule, address of the Test centre meant for the Candidate, and pertinent information.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing Counseling
The counselling will not have a unique call letter. All qualified candidates have the right to attend counselling. The result and the Roll Number allocation for enrollment to participate in counselling are both displayed on the website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.