Punjab B.Sc. Nursing Registration Form 2023 has been Released on 7th July 2023. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences releases the Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form every year. All notices about the admissions test will be posted on the university portal by the appropriate authorities. To be admitted to the university, applicants must perform well on the admissions test.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form is started. Scroll below and click Apply Now button.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
All students enrolled in the Punjab B.Sc Nursing 2023 program should pay close attention to the dates listed in the table below and make sure they do not miss any of them.
|Availability of Prospectus||7th July 2023|
|Last date for deposition of application fee||24th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of online admission application forms||23rd July 2023|
|Downloading of Admit card||27th July 2023|
|Date of conduct of PPMET-2023||30th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of objections for Question paper||1st August 2023|
|Date of Result Declaration||4th August 2023|
|Applications for NRI & Foreign National Candidates||7th August 2023|
|Submission of Sports Category Candidates||7th August 2023|
|1st Round of Online Counselling||4th August 2023|
|Display of provisional allotment/result||16th August 2023|
|Inviting objections to provisional allotment||17th August 2023|
|Display of revised provisional allotment||18th August 2023|
|Reporting and joining of allocated candidates||23rd August 2023|
|Submission of list of candidates by the college||25th August 2023|
|Schedule of 2nd round of online counseling (To be announced later)|
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
On 7th July 2023, the Punjab B.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form has been released. The Punjab B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form will be available on the university portal. Those interested in filling out the form should go to the official website.
Applicants must visit the website and then click on the application link. Once the application form is open, applicants must begin filling it out. Applicants must fill out the essential information on the application form while submitting it. Once the details are filled in, vital documents such as photographs and signatures must be supplied to the Punjab B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form.
The following important information about the registration fees is provided for the applicants’ convenience:
- The registration cost should be paid using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account and must be paid online.
- As part of the application process, you must pay the registration fee.
- Applicants can consult the authorized website for details on the application fee.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First, we must go to the Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form official website.
- Now we must sign in to the portal by entering Punjab’s username and password.
- Then we must fill in all of the information that has been provided.
- All of the details should be the same as on the 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets.
- The applicant will require an email address and a mobile phone number in order to register a user on their website and receive an OTP.
- After logging in, the applicant must import all of his or her personally identifiable information and credentials.
- A scanned photograph and a digital signature must be uploaded by the applicant, and both photos must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The applicant should double-check all of the information entered in the Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form.
- The information on which field to fill out and submit will not be modified or edited in the future.
- According to his category, the candidate shall proceed with the field process.
- After completing the procedure, the student should print the registration confirmation paper.
- Self-signed passport-size color photograph of the applicant Self-attested photocopy of Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth
- Photocopy of a self-attested character certificate from the most recent institution attended.
- Take a printout of the Detail Marks card and Degree of Qualifying Exam that has been self-attested.
- Photocopy of a self-attested certificate in support of a claim under the reserved category, as per the specimen provided in the Prospectus.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the Punjab B.sc. 2023 test should be aware of the set of qualifications they must meet before applying. Applicants can review the Punjab B.sc. qualifying criteria in detail by scrolling down.
- On or before December 31, 2023, applicants must have reached the age of 17.
- Applicants must have completed 10+12 or an equivalent course from a recognized university or board.
- Applicants must pass the qualifying test in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with an overall score of 45 percent for unreserved students and 40 percent for SC/ST students.
- Applicants should be aware that if an applicant has studied Mathematics in addition to Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, the marks acquired in Mathematics will not be taken into account for determining admission to the B Sc. Nursing Program.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the paper pattern is provided:
- The applicants will take the entrance exam in an offline manner, which means they will take pen and paper tests.
- To be admitted, applicants must take a written entrance exam.
- There will be a total of 200 questions on the entrance exam question paper.
- Negative marks are not allowed on this paper.
- The question paper for the entrance exam will only be available in English.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the exam’s syllabus.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Only those applicants who have completed the registration form and paid the registration fee will be issued an admit card. Applicants can obtain their admission cards by visiting the website.
Applicants must use their registration number and password, or their date of birth, to download their admission card. The authorities will not send admission cards to applicants via mail or any other means. The applicant’s admission card serves as both a gate pass and an identity card when they appear for the entrance exam. The admit cards will be checked at the entrance exam, thus candidates must have them with them.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The university’s official website will publish the results in an online format. Authorities will also reveal the applicants’ merit list along with the results. The merit list will be determined by the applicant’s performance in the admission exam.
Applicants must print many copies of the result after downloading it from the website. The result is a crucial document that contains all of the details concerning the applicant’s performance on the entrance exam.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be generated. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. Based on the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the applicants.
Administrators will publish a merit list for applicants on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, candidates must go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university portal.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
The authority will invite applicants for the counseling round after the results are announced. Applicants must present for the seat allotment procedure, document verification procedure, and other procedures during the counseling round. During the counseling stage, applicants must pay the counseling cost.
Officials will offer admission to applicants in the counseling stage based on available seats, entrance exam scores, and other factors.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.