Calicut University admits applicants to the Master’s degree Program through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Applicants will be admitted to various Departments of Education/Government Colleges/Aided Colleges/University Teacher Education Centers/Un-Aided Colleges affiliated with the University of Calicut.
Candidates interested in following and qualifying for admission to the M.Ed course can apply online by accessing the official website on the dates and times specified by the administration.
Applicants will find full information on Calicut University M.Ed Admission dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and registration form filling process in this article.
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The Calicut University M.Ed Admission Key Dates are shown in the link below for applicants who want to apply for this test.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2023|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2023|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Application form
Those who seek to be admitted to the Master of Education program at the University of Calicut’s Department of Education/Government College/Aided College/University Teacher Education Centers/Un-Aided Colleges.
The Calicut University M.Ed Admission Application Form is available online. The application form will be available to candidates from the final week of May to the second week of June. To complete the registration form, applicants must carefully check the guidelines provided in PDF format. The application form must be filed on the date and time specified by the authority.
Application fee for Calicut University M.Ed 2023
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 555/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 280/-
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit Calicut Institution’s official website (https://admission.uoc.ac.in/).
- They must enroll by providing the necessary information, and the login id and password will be supplied to the candidates.
- Applicants must submit their scanned needed documents in the approved format to the application form.
- Applicants shall be required to pay the registration fees via demand draught.
- After paying the registration fees, applicants must complete it and print a copy for future reference.
Document required for Calicut University M.Ed 2023:
- Printout of online application form
- S.S.L.C/Equivalent Certificate
- B.Ed/ Other Qualifying Examination Mark list
- Service Certificate in Form IV (duly signed by competent authority) to prove service weightage(if any)
- BPL Certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Community Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those students who are interested in filling out the application form for the M.Ed course should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. The eligibility conditions are detailed below.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for applying.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Education degree of one or two years duration approved by the University of Calicut OR a four-year integrated teacher education degree program (B. El. Ed/B. Sc. Ed/B. A.Ed) accredited by the University of Calicut.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have a minimum of 50% or an equivalent grade in the following programs.
- Relaxation: According to state government laws, the SC, ST, and DA (Differently Abled) groups will receive a 5% grade reduction.
Mode of Selection and Weightage of Marks
The total marks received for the Qualifying Examination (calculated out of 1000) will be used to determine selection. When producing the rank list, candidates having a Postgraduate Degree (MA/M.Sc./M.com) in the corresponding field of specialization at B.Ed will be given extra weightage.
The weightage will be 15 points for those with a first-class with distinction, 10 points for those with a first-class, 5 points for those with a second class, and 3 points for those with a pass in the corresponding Post Graduate Examination. Students with a B.Ed degree from the University of Calicut will be given 15 points.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.